Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Women

Pages: 1
Sweetgal
Unregistered

Are you or do you know any females with HIV poz...
      #217261 - 12/06/06 06:33 PM

boyfriends/husbands?
If so, how long did you have unprotected sex before finding out he was postive? Are you postive also?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Are you or do you know any females with HIV po new
      #217262 - 12/06/06 06:54 PM

I know you are anxious about your test. I understand you have good reason to be.

However, other people's stories don't really have any bearing on your situation. One person could have had unprotected sex for a year, another 4 years, another 6 months.

I know you are looking for people that may have been exposed for 3 or more years and have tested negative, but to be honest, you don't know for a fact that your boyfriend has been postive the last 3 years. Sorry, I'm not trying to be harsh to hurt, but to actually calm you in a way. Maybe he's only been postive for a short time (I know, that brings up other unplesant issues) and your length of time of exposure has not been that long.

Asking personal quesitons of others isn't going to give you any indication of your test results.

It's scary. I know. But keep your feet on the ground. Friday will get here. I'm keeping postive (pardon the pun) thoughts for you.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Are you or do you know any females with HIV poz... new
      #217286 - 12/06/06 10:53 PM

This has nothing to do with my test but

* my boyfriend has been poz for 6 months and I have tested negative 6 months ago.........

* I wanted to know about other peoples story because I wanted to know if any of them have had children so far.

princess671

Reged: 12/07/06
      #217330 - 12/07/06 09:27 AM

I am a wife that is positive and my husband is negative and we had a baby girl together that is negative. I got infected by my first husband who was in jail having unprotected sex i found that out by the officers. I left him and met my husband now and got pregnant at the same time found out i was positive. had my baby girl who was healthy from birth and my husband marriied me two years later. and that was in 1997. He is very strong to deal with me and my poz.

oi812Help
Regular

Reged: 11/30/06
      #218599 - 12/17/06 07:19 PM

DOe is matter how frequent you have sex or how long re: exposure?

nazek

Reged: 10/10/06
Loc: ohio
      #220116 - 12/27/06 11:55 PM

I understand how you feel I have been married for five years now and when i got pregnant in may or june of 2006, a week later i found out i was pos with hiv and i had to move at the same time and i was very stressed out because of this and i had later found out that my husband told me he knew he was pos with hiv, but did not want to tell me and i lost the baby during the madness and my mom told all my friends and family that i have aids and cancer so that was the icing on the cake for me and yes i had alot of dreams about killing her and him but i take it one day at a time and i go to meetings and i talk to people on this website and i pray and that's how i try to manage the rest of the day so you are not alone and you will meet wonderful people who knows and understand what you going through so just sit down and breath deep if you have too, you will be okay and take care of yourself and educated yourself and the rest will follow, it will get better ok and take care

jdrb
Unregistered

#221897 - 01/13/07 01:47 AM

I got HIV from a man that I was in love with. He says he got it from me, but he's sicker than I am. He'd never been tested. I got tested every 6 months. There's no point in blaming anyone. I want to talk about living with it with other women like me. jaidrbrown@hotmail.com

Anonymous
Unregistered

#223577 - 01/23/07 07:28 AM

I fell in love with a woman who had been POS for 20 years and I became POS because she did not disclose. I am still is in a rocky relationship with her and it is a extremely hard.

ruby
Unregistered

#223791 - 01/24/07 08:16 AM

I belive this is not cool,I've been positive for12+years
and I've told every girl that I've been,and if they still want
to be with me

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6672

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3