Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> Women

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dating when HIV +ve
      #215755 - 11/24/06 08:08 PM

I have decided to only date hiv poz people because of the rejection I have encountered since I started dating again. I am a female and have been diagnosed for 1 year. Please provide me with suggestions of which websites I can go to in order to meet men in the same boat as me who also want to date (heterosexual). I would like to meet men between the ages of 27 and 36, I am 26 years old, not on meds and just trying to live positively and enjoy life! I'm African but live and work in the USA (Washington DC). I have a good job, lots of friends, but need someone in the same boat as me to hang out, date. My friends and co-workers think I'm the happiest person they know, I travel, go out, shop a lot, but at the end of the day, closed up in my apartment I actually feel lonely. I have dated 2 negative men in a row, I disclosed from the get go and initially they both didnt have problems with it, but as time went on, things were just strained. I still get asked out on dates by negative men but I've now reached a point were i cant do the disclosure thing anymore ( too painful) and a few months later I'm back to where I started from (like dejavu).

This has just turned out to be a long post, just wanted ideas on where to find +ve respectable good men...I guess I got carried away. Anyway, I'll just put my email address for those that might want to share experiences privately through email. Its afribabe123@yahoo.com

I have come to terms with my condition and am managing pretty well, i guess i just need to share certain things with people who really understand.

Take care everyone!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Dating when HIV +ve new
      #216629 - 12/02/06 08:26 AM

hey I have found most of my luck on www.positivesingles.com but if you google hiv dating you will find about 15 most are free.

DAWAY

Reged: 09/19/10
Re: Dating when HIV +ve new
      #252191 - 09/22/10 03:59 PM

Hello my dear,I hope you not be surprise as I got your email through thebody.com web site where I also registered as a new member due to the simillar problem you are faceing. I give thanks to the web site as I hope and believe through it would one day meet with my belove who is positive like me.
Anyway I am a Sierra Leonean presently living in Burkina Faso, 42yrs speek
English and French hope to meet with my love everlasting. Can you please think about this am alone need a partner. You are bless keep strong, you can
call on 0226 75 19 34 33 or email; conteh_d1@yahoo.cm

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2789

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3