Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> Women

Pages: 1
"M"
Unregistered

One partner Positive, One negative
      #1573 - 04/02/00 10:48 PM

I would appreciate communicating with someone who is in hetrosexual relationship where one member is hiv+ and one hiv-. New to this don't know where to start for information. Would also appreciate e-mails.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
J.M.
Unregistered

Re: One partner Positive, One negative new
      #1574 - 04/02/00 10:49 PM

My husband is HIV+. I too am looking for others in the same situation. I will respond to any email regarding this issue.

Miranda
Unregistered

Scared new
      #1575 - 04/02/00 10:50 PM

I am new to it too - and scared. Supposedly, it can be done. Double condoms and lots of lubrication

Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm positive and my boyfriend is negative new
      #1576 - 04/02/00 10:51 PM

Hi, I am hiv+ also and living with my boyfriend who is hiv-. He is very much in love with me and wouldn't give me up for the world. We do take precautions, and still living a normal life and loving each other everyday. I'm not sure what you want to know, but e-mail me and I we can communicate on getting the information that you so seek.

shineye
Unregistered

My husband is neg new
      #1577 - 04/02/00 10:52 PM

Hi how are you? I know exactly what you are going threw. My husband is neg and i am pos. I am very careful not to infect him we use protection and we are very careful. We have been together for 3yrs and so far so good. It is possible that you can do it. We are expecting a baby but we planned it and it took me a long time to let him have unprotected sex with him but we are very happy for our baby. We checked for sores with alcholo before we did it so i believe that we tried our best ot keep him safe. This is his first child and he really wanted it. It was a hard decision that we made and i hope for the best he will be tested again in a few weeks i pray for the best

dancer
Unregistered

what type of protection? new
      #1578 - 04/02/00 10:53 PM

hi, do you use regular condoms or female condoms. If regular what about vaginal fluids getting on him? What about you viral load, is it low? I really need to know this,I have alot more questions about sex would you be willing to answer? This is for my daughter,she's 17 & isn't going to be celibate. I need to get alot of info to help her protect the guys. She's still in some denial & may not do the right thing unless she knows exactly what to do & not do. Have you had oral sex without anything over you? I bought her some female condoms & she feels comfortable putting it in. I'm not sure what else I can tell her. thankyou so much

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: One partner Positive, One negative new
      #4063 - 05/17/00 11:23 AM

Hi I just found out im +, and my girlfriend is -. we are looking at getting married, would like to talk with other couples with same situation. email is online at aol.
thanks. ps we have not had sex yet

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 7057

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3