Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Women

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

From 'jUST FOUND OUT/ PREGNANT. Thanks for writin
      #134766 - 02/21/05 02:45 PM

HI AGAIN, this is Stace,for the nice ladies who have written to me, I would like to say that I really appreciate you'r support. I have printed up my letters from you all, and I plan to read them when I need the encouragement. I'm pretty sure that the baby boy will be okay now. Also, since this is the only way that I know of to contact those who wrote to me, you'r letters and friendship have made a big difference, and I have stopped crying,and I'M learning new things about this every chance I get. By the way, my daughter is taking this news much better than I thiught she would, by saying that I am a strong person. The good news is, my new case worker has funds for me to get a house for me and my childeren. Take care everyone. Love to hear from you all again. Stace.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
IzPoZ
Guardian

Reged: 01/24/05
Loc: FTL, Florida
Re: From 'jUST FOUND OUT/ PREGNANT. Thanks for writin new
      #134801 - 02/22/05 11:26 PM

Stace,

Good luck to you, and your family. Keep strong, stay healthy, and keep your outlook positive. Live your life through your children's eyes, they will give you a whole new perspective on life and love.

--------------------
The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly. ~ Chesterton G. K.

Jessie
Guardian

Reged: 06/15/04
      #134874 - 02/24/05 10:12 AM

Hi Stace,

I am writing you because I see you as being this pillar of strength for me when it comes to having children...My name is Jessica and I have been on this board since i found out I was HIV+ last year...I was married two months only before I found out that I was poz and caught it from my husband who must have been poz for years as he is on meds and has an extremely stong virus that shot his vl up to over 280,000...

I thought that my options of ever having children was over...I wanted to have nothing to do with children once I was diagnosed, did not even wantt o visit friends witht heir kids because it was just to painful for me...reading your post and the replies from others has given me some new found HOPE...

I do realize that transmittion to newborns is much different now than it was years ago and that so many HIV+ women are having children today...I wanted to wish you the best of luck and much love when your "little one" is born...It is GREAT that you have children to love, care for and hold. I will be holding your story very close to my heart as this is one of my worst pains with learning to move forward witht his disease...

You are AMAZING and your children will be so very lucky to have you as their mom...God Bless and thank you!!!!! ~Jessie~

HIV+ since 2-3-04
"While there is breath, there is hope".

RIVERLADY
All Star

Reged: 02/03/05
      #134963 - 02/26/05 09:55 AM

Stacie I'm so glad these things are working out. And as for your daughters reaction, I wish those that are afraid to tell their childen would realize as you did that they can handle better than we give them credit for. And all the best for your boy to come. You said you didn't know where else to write to well hon you can write me at home flogeo@comcast.net. I know your so excited about your new place coming up . See, God is good. Seek Him first and all else will be given unto you according to His riches. all the best to you sweetie..RIVER

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2678

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3