Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Health and Treatment Issues >> Treatment & Side Effects

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Treatment
      #6369 - 06/28/00 08:39 PM

With the new genetics break through, does anyone think it will be possible to find a cure/vaccine for HIV/AIDS?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
contct1160

Reged: 06/25/00
Re: Treatment new
      #6635 - 07/05/00 09:55 AM

I would say, that that would be a fair hope to have.. we are just at the tip of the iceberg with genetics.... No one really knows where this will all go but there is already quite a bit going on with cancer treatment... I think the unveiling of the human genome was a really important step in medical science.... evidently I want to hope that a cure for Aids will come either through genetics or some otherway... So far this little fucker has proven itself to be rather insistant to stick around but genetics brings us a whole new realm of possibilities if only because we are going to be able to understand how thw body work with a completely new perspective from a completely new angle... Theories that used to take months to years to verify and experiment with are now taking only weeks...THAT has GOT to mean something!!!! In the meantime, we have to do everything to remain as healthy as we can, stay safe and enjoy life everyday as it unfolds...We may never get rid of the bug, but we may get to learn to live peacefully with it.. Peace

Duncan
Unregistered

Re: Treatment new
      #9152 - 09/03/00 04:50 PM

I was just wondering...since there's always been a cure, howcome most people still don't know about it...

I mean, there's nothing stopping a person from using bioelectric therapy...it's being used for Malaria and HEP C, and that's "uncurable" too...

keywords (lycos) "magnetic plant stimulator"

cheers!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  bogart, TheBody, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5069

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3