Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Health and Treatment Issues >> Treatment & Side Effects

Pages: 1
lalamma

Reged: 10/12/08
new hope for possibility of HIV treatment
      #242873 - 10/23/08 01:38 PM

This new treatment proposes to successfully control the virus in those infected, destroying a constant region of the virus and thus inactivating it's activity. The treatment may also prevent infection in high risk groups. This has been all over the news...on FOX/CNN/local news. Check it out or google for more information..
http://www.voanews.com/english/archive/2008-08/2008-08-01-voa59.cfm?CFID=56292805&CFTOKEN=52019438

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
norah

Reged: 10/24/08
Re: new hope for possibility of HIV treatment new
      #242891 - 10/24/08 11:28 AM

thank you for that message it helps me to match forward soldier,HIV wont manage me its me who will manage it.

lalamma

Reged: 10/12/08
      #242894 - 10/24/08 06:42 PM

No problem, I am confident that there will be a way to control HIV within individuals to such a degree that the infection cannot advance to AIDS ever. While the common cold, a viral infection, still has no true cure, its symptoms have been controlled and lessened greatly with new medicines and treatments. There are cures and vaccines for numerous viruses, this is not an impossible endeavor to seek one for HIV infection. Humans have accomplished amazing things, I believe we will find a way to truly combat this virus, just look at all the progress within 20 years. Each day people are working hard to advance research and develop treatments, there is a lot of hope out there, just believe!

Spin

Reged: 07/09/09
      #246478 - 07/09/09 04:47 AM

The following is the conclusion of the Observational Study of HIV patients using CHD-FA as active ingredient:

It can therefore be concluded that The Product is well tolerated in patients suffering from HIV.
The Product caused no liver or renal toxicity in these patients.
The Product caused a statistically significant reduction of the viral loads of the pre-ART HIV positive patients. This effect needs further extrapolation in a randomized, double blind, controlled study.
The pre- ART HIV patients on The Product reported a significant improvement of their well being proving the HA hypothesis that The Product does improve health related outcomes in patients with HIV.
This study therefore supports further investigations into these effects in a more robust and interventional manner in order to test the validity of The Product as a possible complementary product to boost well being in HIV patients

Read more at:

http://fulhold.com/pics/observational_HIV_study.pdf

Secomet

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  bogart, TheBody, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5600

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3