HIV Health and Treatment Issues >> Treatment & Side Effects

Pages: 1
Alex1

Reged: 02/12/08
BOYCOTT Project (RED) Auction Sotheby’s
      #236511 - 02/12/08 07:39 AM

SEE RED & BOYCOTT Project (RED) Auction

Sotheby’s New York 14th February 2008

"An error can never become true however many times you repeat it. " Mahatma Gandhi (1869 - 1948).

We are calling upon Bono of The (Project) Red Campaign, Damien Hirst, Gagosian Gallery, Sotheyby’s and participating artists donating work for the United Nations Foundation to Support HIV/AIDS Relief Programs in Africa to postpone The (RED) Auction in light of the lethal dangers of ART (anti-retroviral therapy) as extensively reported in the medical literature. The promotion of ART in Africa is leading toward pharmagenocide - direct medical killing.

It is has been scientifically demonstrated that AZT and other ART drug regimes are actually causing Iatrogenic-AIDS - medically induced AIDS - or what Prof. Peter Duesberg calls: ‘AIDS by prescription’. Whilst ‘HIV’ has never been proven to cause AIDS the drugs used to treat it have been shown to produce symptoms indistinguishable from AIDS.

The artists collaborating such as Georg Baselitz, Peter Blake, Tracey Emin, Antony Gormley, Subodh Gupta, Damien Hirst, Sir Howard Hodgkin, Gary Hume, Jasper Johns, Anish Kapoor, Anselm Kiefer, Jeff Koons, Richard Prince, Marc Quinn, Ed Ruscha, Rachel Whiteread, and Sam Taylor-Wood seem to be unaware of the sound and solid scientific arguments against anti-retroviral therapy (ART) as well as the fact that there is no visual EM (electron microscopic) evidence that ‘HIV’ exists (and EM is the only scientifically valid method for retroviral isolation). Would Cecily Brown, Tracey Emin, Rachel Whiteread and Sam Taylor-Wood really give their own babies AZT and ART?

We applaud Chris Ofili and the other 20 artists for seeing RED and refusing taking part in this shameful Sotheby’s AIDS (ART) auction and ask all artists to pull out and stop propagating in this pernicious pharmagenocide profiteering.

To end of a humorous note: playing at a recent U2 concert in Glasgow, Bono asked the audience for absolute quiet and then in the silence started to slowly clap his hands, once every few seconds. Holding the audience in total silence, he said into the microphone: "Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies." A voice with a broad Scottish accent, from near the front of the crowd, pierces the silence: "Well, fucking stop doin' it then!"

We urge Bono, Hirst and all the artists involved to cancel the auction and Stop Iatrogenic AIDS. We invite the artists to acquaint themselves with a few of the following facts about AZT and ART:

AZT causes Cancer

"The effect of AZT on body cells on the whole is very deleterious because it prevents cells from replicating. There is a second point in that cells that may survive AZT may themselves become cancerous so there is a double danger for AZT. " - Dr. Robert Hoffman, Professor of Cancer Biology University of California, San Diego; AZT-Cause for Concern, Dispatches, Channel 4 1992.

AZT causes AIDS

"AZT is a prescription drug and according to the manufacturer itself it causes symptoms that are indistinguishable from AIDS. So I would say it is not arrogant for me to say that AZT is AIDS by prescription." - Peter Duesberg, Professor of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California at Berkeley.

Failure of HIV Science

"My work as a mathematical biologist has been built in large part on the paradigm that HIV causes AIDS, and I have since come to realize that there is good evidence that the entire basis for this theory is wrong. AIDS, it seems, is not a disease so much as a sociopolitical construct that few people understand and even fewer question...Why have we as a society been so quick to accept a theory for which so little solid evidence exists? For over twenty years, the general public has been greatly misled and ill-informed."

- Rebecca V. Culshaw, Ph.D., Why I Quit HIV; Lew Rockwell, March 3, 2006.

AZT hastens Death

"I think AZT can only hasten the demise of the individual. It’s an immune disease and AZT only further harms an already decimated immune system." – Professor Jay Levy, Director of the Laboratory for Tumour and AIDS Virus Research, University of California at San Francisco, Newsday, 12 June (1990).

AZT and ART cause nerve damage

"AZT and other nucleoside analogue drugs are much more toxic than we considered previously. … The layer of fat-storing cells directly beneath the skin, which wastes away … is loaded with mitochondria … other commonside effects of [AZT and similar drugs are] nerve and muscle damage, pancreatitis and decreased production of blood cells … all resemble conditions caused by inherited mitochondrial diseases." – (Brinkman et al. The Lancet 354(9184): 1112-5 1999).

AZT damages pregnant women

"You are justified in sounding a warning against the long-term therapeutic use of AZT, or its use in pregnant women, because of its demonstrated toxicity and side effects. Unfortunately, the devastating effects of AZT emerged only after the final level of experiments were well underway, that is, the experiments which consisted of giving AZT to large numbers of human patients over a long period of time. Your effort is a worthy one … I hope you succeed in convincing your government not to make AZT available." – Professor Richard Beltz, inventor of AZT in 1961, to Adv Brink, 11 May 2000.

ART birth defects in newborn babies

"Children born to HIV-positive women who take antiretroviral therapy (ART) during pregnancy are significantly smaller in terms of height, weight and head circumference compared with children born to HIV-positive women not on ART, or who took monotherapy, according to the results of a European study examining the effects of ART on uninfected children's growth up to the age of 18 months. " [European Collaborative Study, JAIDS 40(3): 364-370 (2005)] – Edwin Bernard, AIDSmap News, 3 November (2005).

Growing evidence against HIV Establishment

"Look, there’s no sociological mystery here … It’s just people’s income and position being threatened. That’s why they’re so nasty. In the AIDS field, there is a widespread neurosis among scientists. There’s just so much slowly accumulating evidence against them. It’s really hard for them to deal with it. They made a really big mistake and they’re not ever going to fix it. They’re still poisoning people. " – Dr Kary Mullis, 1993 Nobel Prize in Chemistry, Out of Control: AIDS and the corruption of medical science, Celia Farber, Harper’s Magazine, March 2006.

Alex Verney-Elliott Artists against ART

www.alexalienart.com

Joan Shenton Immunity Resource Foundation

www.immunity.org.uk

Mike Hersee HEAL London

www.heallondon.org

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
oldwoman
Guardian

Reged: 05/12/07
Loc: Phila,Pa
Re: BOYCOTT Project (RED) Auction Sotheby’s new
      #236525 - 02/12/08 05:39 PM

As a person who spent 6 months in the hospital due to AIDS,I can tell you that AIDS is a real disease and not a "sociopolital construct" Please stop with this garbage.

Monchhichi
Guru

Reged: 02/07/05
Loc: Florida
      #236785 - 02/20/08 12:41 AM

I have chimed in on this before and this will be my last. I don't even know why I bother. My husband was diagnosed with AIDS right off the bat BEFORE he even took ANY meds at all!!!!! Well just shot down your theory pretty damn effectively.

--------------------
Never forget: Life is too precious to take for granted.

Leonardo
Guru

Reged: 08/07/07
Loc: New Jersey
      #236825 - 02/20/08 09:52 PM

Hey Alex,

Hey man, I'm with you. All those moon landings were faked too. And this kid in my high school blew himself up by eating five packs of Pop Rocks and drinking a 2-liter bottle of Coke. True story.

Leo

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  bogart, TheBody, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5987

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3