Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Health and Treatment Issues >> Treatment & Side Effects

Pages: 1
jas
Unregistered

SUSTIVA/TRUVAD WHY NOT VL>50 YET?
      #202706 - 08/06/06 04:23 PM

Diagnosed in Feb 2006 started on Sustiva/Truvada immediately as had a lot of KS lessions and CD4 226 AND VL >100,000. Since then VL fallen to 1600, 300 and in July 200. CD4 has gone to 330 then back to 240. KS has stopped developing and lessions are smooth now but still purple some days other days brown. I do not understand why not undetactable yet, why CD4 has not moved but why KS has subsided. Drug resistence testing done prior to starting meds and 100% adherant. Anyone got any helpful answers. Also will I be left with the brown marks on my skin where the lessions used to be. At the moment they seem to be going white in the centre and becoming very dry in that area. Thank you everyone.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
salvatore
Unregistered

Re: SUSTIVA/TRUVAD WHY NOT VL>50 YET? new
      #208889 - 09/27/06 06:50 PM

i had ks too when diagnosed ,but later they disappired dont worry will go , be patiente ,. however i want to say that i haveused different drugs , anyway shouldn't matter . good luck

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: SUSTIVA/TRUVAD WHY NOT VL>50 YET? new
      #218043 - 12/12/06 09:17 AM

I can only tell you what has worked for me and numorous other people.This is not a garantee but juicing and the incorporation of fresh fruits and vegetables may give the meds and your immune system the boost it needs to fight off the virus.A really good multivitamin like Lifeforce,Ultramega gold from GNC,or Lifes Fortune helps as well.If you keep the immune sysrem supplied with materials it needs to manufactor antibodies,it will keep up with viral mutations much better.It's worth a try if nothing else you will at least benefit from better nutrition.Good luck and visualize yourself in a healthier body.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  bogart, TheBody, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4506

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3