Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Health and Treatment Issues >> Treatment & Side Effects

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Negative but lives a positive life.
      #198151 - 06/28/06 09:53 PM

This board has inspired my whole life. I just wanted to let you know that there are negative people that are willing to accept you for who you are, love you for you and are willing to help you get through the rainy weather.

Anyway I did started this post saying that I was negative but lives a positive life, ok my explanation before I came across I did not realize how lucky I was to not have Aids/Hiv.

Here's my story
I was molested at fourteen and It changed my life, I soon became sexuallly active and I believe a sex addict. Addict because I have slept with 77 men in just five years. I started having sex at 15, I am 20 years old. Yes 77 men and I test every three months/use protection and I am lucky to be negative. I thank god everyday for that.
After comming across this board and reading your stories I now try to live each and everyday walking into your shoes, positive. You all have changed my life, in so many ways its not imaginable. I know that I may not feel the emotional sense of what you are coping with but when I say positive I am no longer close minded and feel like AIDS can not happen to me.

Your stories have inspired be to continue going to school, this is my second year in college and I am studing to be a nurse. Maybe someday I will be working with many of you. I never tought about working with positive patients but now I will make it a duty to do that because I owe you all, your stories have saved my life.

I love you all, my love for you is not out of pity but because we all bothers and sisters of the human race.

xoxoxoxox

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Survivor
Legend

Reged: 10/30/05
Loc: Get off the fence and live again!
Re: Negative but lives a positive life. new
      #198154 - 06/28/06 10:36 PM

Bravo Sweetie, Bravo... Welcome to TheBody and your love and support are always welcome. Thank you for sharing your story with us. Please be safe out there. No need to tempt fate.. You will make a fine nurse!

Love

Eric "RatBoy"

Anonymous
Unregistered

#198256 - 06/29/06 06:29 PM

can i be 78 ?

alivehoping
Legend

Reged: 04/05/06
      #198451 - 06/30/06 11:56 PM

i do not know you and dont want to judge you,you have stated you have been with 77 men,well if your not trying to get this illness you sure have a good jump at it,you should always remember safe sex,as you stated you do,which is good,but remember not to tempt the fickle finger of fate,accidents happen.but most importantly,i feel your activities are in need of some restraint at least have a little respect for yourself,you treat yourself like a doormat,and it seems your using molestation as a reason,well if thats a reason then you need help,nobody shoud disrespect themselfs the way you are,all said,thank you for respecting us for the condition and illness we have,instead of using yourself as a toy for pleasure try using that empathy for better like educating others on how it effects us infected individuals,i think that would not only be safer but more help to us in the long haul,take care

Anonymous
Unregistered

#198910 - 07/05/06 04:13 PM

I'm a man and I have had sex with at least 80 men in the last 8 years...I may have missed count on a couple of them.

sadface
Legend

Reged: 02/15/06
      #199490 - 07/10/06 09:01 PM

Dang! I need to get out more...lol
Hang in there sweetie, you took the first steps at admitting your problem, now take charge of your life and your health!
SF

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  bogart, TheBody, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6891

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3