Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Health and Treatment Issues >> Treatment & Side Effects

Pages: 1
IM1RU12
New User

Reged: 08/14/05
Loc: New York , Patterson
I'm Starting Fuzion T-20 This week any Sugestions!
      #158642 - 08/14/05 04:30 PM

Ok..gonna start T-20 this week and I'm also taking a bunch of orals as well. If you are doing T-20 how is it going for you? are you taking any other medications with T-20? Any Help or Support I would be very grateful.
Thank You...

--------------------

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Monchhichi
Regular

Reged: 02/07/05
Loc: Florida
Re: I'm Starting Fuzion T-20 This week any Sugestions! new
      #158649 - 08/14/05 08:36 PM

Just make sure you dont inject too deeply. My husabnd has been on it for over a year and has outstanding results. Also, if you have a partner or a friend that can help you rotate injection sites I recommend that. Plus you can mix 2 at a time. What we usually do is make the 2 for the last dose of the day so in the morning all he has to do is take the next out of the fridge. That way if you are in a hurry it helps. Just ake sure to let it come down to room temp. After injecting rub extremely well the injection site otherwise you will have huge lumps there. Not all people get them, but they are the most common form of reaction. Please check further on this site under the ask the experts section. There is an amazing man there by the name of Don Kurtyka under the forum of fusion inhibitors. He is an expert on this particular med. He is my husbands doc and I trust him with my husbands life. If you ever have any questions feel free to msg me

--------------------
Never forget: Life is too precious to take for granted.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  bogart, TheBody, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4526

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3