Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Health and Treatment Issues >> Treatment & Side Effects

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Peat therapy: stimulates immune response
      #133099 - 01/20/05 03:53 AM

Basically simple physiology explains the mechanism of how it benefits immunosuppressed patients. First, peat retains the temperature of water almost 6x better than water alone. Heat retention is important as the internal body temperature needs to elevate in order for an appropriate therapy to occur. The hot peat bath therapy induces brief hyperthermia which stimulates the immune system. The hot water also dilates the skin allowing the nutrients to penetrate and enter the bloodstream. This is where quality of peat is important. Many peat products on the market are dehydrated thus destroying the bioavailable and bioactive nutrients. The nutrients in peat are very high due to a 1000+ years of decomposed herbs, mosses and mineral springs running through the peat bogs. One such element that helps the skin become more porous is the fulvic acids. These help dilate the skin. The hot water heats up the adipose, where many toxins are stored, and mobilizes them into the bloodstream. Then the humic acids in the peat work by mobilizing out the toxins and metabolic waste products from inside the body and into the water.

HIV/AIDS patients are treated with this therapy at a various clinics in Seattle - one is where I will be studying soon.

This therapy has been around for 100's of years and is used extensively in Europe -both West and East. However, it began in the Czech republic most likely. More information on peat and how to use it can be found here:
http://healthegoods.com/content/peatbath.htm

This therapy is proven. It may not seem mainstream in the USA but it definitely is in Europe. I would have to say that the standard of care in Europe far exceeds that of the US. I aim to improve that along with my other collegues who desire holistic treatments.

This treatment is inexpensive if done in the home and very effective. Yet caution must be taken as the therapy is strong. Please read the peat bath instructions:
http://healthegoods.com/content/bathinstructions.htm

The amount of drugs that HIV/AIDS patients are on is incredible - necessary for the most part but incredible how many cocktails are used. This treatment is a nice break from having to ingest yet another capsule with side effects. This treatment is useful without question - I have seen results first hand and personally as well. If you have any questions about this therapy, please email me - my email is on the website.

In health,
Ben

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  bogart, TheBody, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4164

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3