Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Framed ?!
      #57168 - 02/02/03 11:05 AM

I am sexually inactive, and not sexually abused. But I made a mistake once in my entire life before getting married. I went to a sauna club for normal massage. That is the great MISTAKE I had ever made as I never go to such place. With curosity, the masseuse had a handjob for me too. However, I also got two unexplained bigger than needle wound on my side of the nose. I didn't take notice of it. However, all major ARS appeared within 12 weeks (Rash, Night sweat, sore throat, low-grade fever, dry cough, trush, stiff neck, upsetting stomach, itching foreskin) Ready for getting ELISA test at week 13, seems to be hopeless ! Probably i was infected via non-sexual means (blood in needle-like substance) or contacted the vaginal fluid by the masseuse without my notice, and be murdered !!. Have to say goodeye to my fiancee and feel sorry for my parents who r getting old and without grandchild. I can't do anything now. Hope that the advancement of medicine in the near future (say 3 years time) can eventually erase the HIV and cure all those infected. One can't play 'joke' in one's life. That's is fate. Desparate, and Sad !

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Vegas_Viking
Unregistered

Re: Framed ?! new
      #57401 - 02/05/03 02:39 AM

I will go get tested this week as well (had all symptoms). Did you take the test?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#57416 - 02/05/03 08:51 AM

Dear VV,
Tested, waiting for result.
Hope my "guess" was wrong..Don't think that anyone would frame me this way. I also suspect the massage oil was contaminated. or reused. So even i just had the normal massage, i would be still INFECTED. If so, that is Fate !
My life would be changed. Ambition about my future plan would be changed too. Also, I feel sorry for my dad and mom, who r both very old, educated and raised me wholeheartly. Feel sorry to separate w/ my fiancee (don't get her involved and become the innocent victim). Feel sorry that I don't have any kid. Really never dream of being died this way...haha..coz i am not sexually abused..:(
One shouldn't play a joke in one's life.

Well, if u involved in the risky sexual activity, then your ARS(symptom) should be concerned, and go to get a test. If not, then don't too worry. Likely rash will appear first with high fever. (i didn't have high fever, and fever is not the absolute) But different ppl responds differently. My case..may be the "FATE", rather than the sexual activity which was low risk, is the MAIN factor.
Good Luck and take care.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#57422 - 02/05/03 10:44 AM

Why are you posting this in the "Just Tested Positive" Forum? You haven't even tested.

As for the rest of what you wrote, it's more likely that your feeling guilty for going to a massage parlor and letting the person giving the massage give you a hand job. Because of this guilt you are punishing yourself mentally.

I'm sorry but conspiracy theory stuff like what you wrote, "re-used massage oil, needle wounds on your nose" are just as bad as the people who say we didn't really go to the moon and that it was just an elaborate hoaxes to help win the cold war.

You need to find a counselor and deal with what the real issues are here. Also when you do get your HIV test, believe the test results when they come back negative and get on with your life.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but sometimes people need a Cyber SLAP upside the head.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#57423 - 02/05/03 01:39 PM

Hi, Anonymous, What u "scolded" me is right. I shouldn't post the message here. Deeply apologized. I mean it. Regarding the "conspiracy" theory, I never think of it or never think of HIV until I get all symptoms with the similar time frame (except high fever) or even forget I get the "wound" before. so the title is "framed ?". Indeed, a bit deseparate at week 13, and post the message here (Right, without consideration, I post it here, deeply apologized again)
Of course, I would believe the test result especially the one at 6 month period. Tks your advice.
May be, you are right, I feel guilty. But I feel guilty for having the unexpected consequence which may change my and my family's life.
Your "slap" really gives me a hope. It also arouse me that my mental state is unstable right now. Tks.
Anyway, I wish all the symptoms along with abnormality in my WBC differential and cholesterol were just a co-incidence.

With best regards,

Anonymous
Unregistered

#57425 - 02/05/03 02:59 PM

Hey, your more then welcome. Again, I understand being concerned over your health and you have every right to be.

I'm glad that my slap made you look at things a little differently. Your not alone in how you feel, there are tons of people in the "Am I infected" forum that have the same concerns as you do.

I hope that everything does work out well fo ryou and your tests come out negative. I think they will from what you said.

Good Luck and when you get your neg test result post in "Am I Infected" and let the other worry well's know that you were fine and they probably are also.

Thanks!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#57614 - 02/07/03 02:35 AM

Tks for ur concern. If I had involved in risky activity (say, unprotected intercourse of anykind) or sexually active/abused, I would not have so upset about the unexpected consequence at the cross-road of my life (before getting married and planning have kids).

I wish I could post the "worried about" there as you suggested. Will make it clear a few days later.

Quiet honestly, I lack of confidence. My case was a complicated by having a hepatitis vaccination at week 3 after the low-risk exposure as mentioned before (coz at that time, I never even think of HIV!). The elevated cholesterol, decreased lymph%, and increased mono% and neutrophil % along with the major symptoms (regardless the minor one) especially the night sweat ( sweating while sleeping) really threatened me. I hope I could get through it. Otherwise, I or (my dad and mom who r getting old) would spend most of the time to take care of myself (the treatment) rather than planning the futre. Desperate but peaceful !

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re this to the guy who has it all blamed on fate new
      #57657 - 02/07/03 08:33 AM

hi! this for the guy who has it all blamed on fate.well listen up!!!!!!!! right now i'm sailing in the same boat with you,awaiting my test results,i'm going to get them on tuesday and belive me i also have every possible symptom,low grade feaver,floaters in the eye etc etc,and belive me this is not my first test,from my experience i can tell you right now that Hiv is not transmitted orally.
Well how can i say this?? cause i think that i am a hiv test vetran by now a nd probably know more than infected people. so take it from some one who has been tested many times before,with all the symptoms,theres nothing to worry about.i sugguest you start going to church,temple etc, start developing your faith in god and when ever these kinds of thoughts come in your head,pray to him and also keep yourself engaged in some activity or you will think about these things constantly.
god bless
pooja

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Re this to the guy who has it all blamed on fate new
      #57666 - 02/07/03 12:52 PM

Haha..you are humorous, but a bit cruel too me..Are you VViking ? :P seems not.
Haha.(smile again)..how do u know I plan to have faith in the GOD ? You are really my buddy.
Well..I don't worry about the result right now, as by now, every turn out to be "favourable" would be a "present". Just depression comes somtimes. I admitted that it is the mistake (human) made by myself to expose in the uncontrollable risk, but..the 'fate' here means..if I had not made the mistake (go to practise playing golf instead of going to the sauna parlour) or the test result had to prove to be favourable, I would have start my new life to have a family. By now, just may be a new life alone.
Believe it or not, I am too naive, and never think of the possiblility to be infeced in the sauna parlour.
Anyway, Thanks you advice, and I believe that you are not + based on your symptom of low grade fever, and floater in the eye !
Just my two sense, if you can get through this time, don't play the game to risk your life again, then..you don't need to take anymore test in future !
Good Luck, and God Bless.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6373

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3