Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

Pages: 1
Lee
Unregistered

Swollen lymph nodes
      #297 - 03/29/00 04:32 PM

Hi, can anybody tell me how big the swollen lymph nodes are on a person with HIV in early stage or treatment
stage ? Does the swollen lymph node pain ? I had a risk exposure two months ago. now I have small swollen
lymph nodes in my right and left groins. They don't pain, but sometimes I feel slightly hot in groin area. Also I
developed night sweats. Until now, the swollen lymph nodes have been there more than 10 days, and I still have
night sweats. I am very fear now, I can not sleep full of fear of night sweats. I am completely obsessed and crazy.
I really don't know what to do. Please help. many thanks.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Julie
Unregistered

Re: Swollen lymph nodes new
      #298 - 03/29/00 04:32 PM

Hi, it has been a while since you posted your note...are you still so scared? Have you been tested? If not, do it. If so, are you HIV+?
If so, have you contacted a medical professional? They can help put your fears to rest. You may be exagerating and scaring yourself...we humans have been known to do that you know. Check with a doctor. And start studying the facts about HIV and AIDS. My son died in March 99 of Respiratory failure, due to AIDS. If you have questions, maybe I can help ease your mind. It is a scary thing, but it doesn't have to cheat you out of YOUR LIFE!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 11863

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3