Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

Pages: 1
turandot
New User

Reged: 03/30/14
Need help with bb new
      #275829 - 03/30/14 11:28 AM

I'm new to the bb as well as hiv. I am not computer savy and am lost trying how to use the bb. Took me an hour to find out how to post this if I can! This is the 3rd time I'm trying! Any pointers on how to best use the bb will be greately appreciated. Thanks

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
anotherday
Regular

Reged: 05/15/13
Loc: Alberta, Canada
Re: Need help with bb
      #275831 - 03/30/14 12:40 PM

No pointers, you have made it this far and doing great. The key is to just "toy around" with it and click on various things and they will open for you to read. Anytiime you want to comment on someone's post just click on the "reply" in the right hand corner, it opens your comment space towrite then just look for "post" and "continue", the prompts are quite good and easy to follow ... and you can't break it!

You've come this far and welcome, stick around and hope to see more posts from you in the future!

--------------------
anotherday ... in paradise!
daily ponder ... be the reason someone smiles today!

iam1
Regular

Reged: 06/17/09
Loc: Georgia
Re: Need help with bb new
      #275884 - 04/03/14 01:52 AM

Ask intelligent questions. Ask stupid questions. If you don't know something (and I imagine there's probably one or two things you haven't learned, yet) any question you ask is going to be an important question to you.

Read previous questions/comments and the responses that were given. Some of the topics can be very relevant years later. Some answers will change, because the field of HIV care is constantly changing. Getting better!

Tell us how you're doing. This is much more than your lab results from your latest blood work. How are YOU?

You're an individual person. Things are going to affect you. Not the same as everybody else, because you're NOT everybody else.

Be prepared for answers to questions. Most (not all) of the responses you'll get on this forum are from other people who are HIV+. Many of us have been living with this disease for years. Some of us for much longer than others, but everyone has an opinion on how to deal with it.

Don't be surprised if you're told many times to talk with your doctor/with the nurses at your clinic/with your case manager. They're people who you will form a relationship with to help keep you healthy. You may be one of hundreds at your clinic, but the people who work there really do care. I can tell you they aren't making the big bucks, so it must be love that holds them.

And, like you were told - try things to see what works and how to post here. You can't erase anything other than the post you spent an hour typing without getting it posted. (Been there! Done that!)

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
2 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1975

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3