Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

Pages: 1
John Duke
Unregistered

Window period data
      #27350 - 01/24/02 09:05 PM

Are there some information that people test negative on Elisa just after 6/7 weeks, that tests postive after 13 weeks.

Does anybody is aware of such case?

This window period, and so many confused statement by the experts - I have not seen the case as mentioned above - but would really like to know is anyone aware of it.

Thanks.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Window period data new
      #27358 - 01/25/02 01:24 AM

Sorry, I know this isn't much help, but I testet negative at six weeks and was informed to come back at six months. At six weeks I started getting severe lymph-node swelling behind the knees on the back side of the legs. I didn't go back. I started testing through Home Access and the last being seven months, negative. Since that time, more nodes have swollen in several other areas. Dr. ordered a CT Scan and cannot seem to find anything abnormal. The only conclusion that seems apparent to me would be HIV!?? More confused than ever now!?? The Dr. did not order any type of HIV testing due to the fact I was doing it through Home Access. The DR. did indicate had I not been testing on my own, he would of ordered HIV tests as that is what he would suspect from the symptoms. I now wonder about the accuracy of Home Access??? Any comments or help would be greatly appreciated! Best of luck to all of you!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#27364 - 01/25/02 03:23 AM

In addition, the "READ THIS INFORMATION!!! link on this chat board I just posted...I suggest it! Good Luck! ;)

NeverInfected
Unregistered

#27409 - 01/26/02 02:29 AM

Don't worry its all bad science and corruption. Just forget the test and avoid all doctors.

dr joel.
Unregistered

#28342 - 02/14/02 03:00 PM

the doctors are not confused you are my friend,
if you want to rule out hiv infection,with no doubts then test at six months.at six months a hiv test is 99.99%,
accurate....fact!then if your still worried,see a head doctor!.......dr joel.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4973

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3