Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

Pages: 1
PeaceP

Reged: 10/02/10
Loc: Viet Nam
I need to be shared by everyone
      #252361 - 10/03/10 01:01 AM

I am positive. It s very terrible thing that I never ever imagine in my life. I dont know what i should do now. I do not believe much in the treatment in my country, Viet Nam. But I know a thing that I have to do anything to last my life for longest that I could.

I call for your help everywhere. If you have any project in VietNam, if you could do anything to help me, plz dont let me behind!

Email me, answer me! I need to see the light for hope to be better.

--------------------
I believe I will survive !

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
chaddenver

Reged: 10/13/10
You are not alone new
      #252471 - 10/13/10 06:50 PM

I understand that you have just tested positive. I understand the fear and isolation you are feeling. You are not alone. I have traveled to Vietnam, but I do not know what resources are available there. Did you try to search for support? That would be a start. I will also see what I can find. I don't want to to feel alone. I care! Chad

scareddog

Reged: 10/18/10
Re: I need to be shared by everyone new
      #252534 - 10/18/10 12:55 AM

all i can do is give u advice
if i was in ur situation. i would seak help in vi et nam emidiately and try to get medication. if money is a problem try to get funded . raise fund for ur treatment eaither in ur comunity school university watever.. or find a ritch person to tace care of ur medication. also eat alot of fruits. vitamin c. eat more vitamin c than uv ever had in ur life.... its not a proven treatment but believe me it mite work. vitamin c helps ur imune system check it out on google. im giving u all that can might not can help u.. but u should give these things a try dont rely ONLY on ppl in the internet.. they cant help u from other countries. just do the things i told u SEAK help in ur country.

Pos_in_Thailand
Guardian

Reged: 02/01/11
Loc: Thailand
Re: I need to be shared by everyone new
      #254302 - 02/09/11 04:48 AM

Hi! I am next-door to you in Thailand, and have traveled a lot in Vietnam, so I do understand what you are going through. I just tested positive on the 22nd of January and am having to find out what my resources are.

My first advice is to find your nearest Red Cross clinic or hospital. It may be far for you if you are in a rural area, but they will do all your initial bloodwork, VL, CD4 count etc. for free usually. They are also authorized by the local government to get you on medication assistance if you qualify. I do not know the Vietnamese guidelines, but for Thai people in Thailand, they get free HAART meds if their CD4's fall below 250.

The Red Cross has access to most of the latest meds and can get them from Europe, where the quality is assured. I am copying this as a PM to you as well, in case you do not check here.

Good luck! Please let us know what happens!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2495

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3