Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

Pages: 1
dopey33

Reged: 07/01/09
Rash? Please provide your help and experience
      #246812 - 07/31/09 01:51 PM

HI everyone. You might be wondering I am posting this post here and not in the “Am I infected forum?” but I think I might need your experience to help me on this one. Ok here it goes…. I had what appears to be a VERY low risk activity for contracting HIV. The experience: Oral sex and mutual masturbation which led the other’s person sperm to land on my penis and slide all the way to my penis’ glands – If it helps I have a circumcised penis and had no cuts that I remember. More Info: it’s been exactly a month since my low risk activity. Symptoms: All of the sudden I developed weird spots on my chest (the posts only cover about the size of my hands). I can’t really describe the spots but they are not bumps or appear in any way like pimples without pus. They are simply spots!!! I am white and the spots where first pink (?) and then turned brown (I have the brown spots now). They kind of look like age spots but deep and I mean deep in the skin (not in the surface) or maybe like a sun tan gone bad. I hope you can image them by my description. Well anyways, I have not gotten any other symptom other than anxiety. I have read that ARS rash has bumps as it so called Maculopapular rash. Don’t know how true that is. Anyways, your research or knowledge would be greatly appreciated. Oh yeah one more thing, I also shaved my chest about 2 weeks ago and I have been really itchy because of the hairs growing back.. Not sure if I got the spots because of that... PLEASE HELP. I need accurate information about the ARS rash that ppl might get when first infected.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Jackie__Blue
Legend

Reged: 01/20/07
Re: Rash? Please provide your help and experience new
      #246821 - 07/31/09 10:33 PM

I posted a reply to you on the correct forum...the "Am I Infected".

We all can read and reply in the Am I Infected forum so there was no need for you to intrude in this area that is set up for people that have been newly diagnosed with HIV and are seeking their own answers and support from others living with HIV.

dopey33

Reged: 07/01/09
Re: Rash? Please provide your help and experience new
      #246823 - 08/01/09 12:44 AM

My apologies.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3449

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3