Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

Pages: 1
U_mushroomhaters
Regular

Reged: 05/13/08
I know your out there (oral guys)DELAYED SERO"s
      #239777 - 06/07/08 10:28 PM

Look I am looking for those of you who honestly believe they contracted HIV from oral sex. If you do not want to get bashed and beat up then just IM me and do not post on this thread (believe me I understand not wanting to get beat up on this) Also anyone out there who honestly believes they took longer then the CDC three month window period I just want to know if there are as many as I believe there could be. And to those that want to pick a fight with me. Pleazzze just let me alone I do not have it in me anymore (I do not want to fight with you guys anymore just leave me be like a compliant dog or something)

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
vaccineman

Reged: 12/02/07
Re: I know your out there (oral guys)DELAYED SERO"s new
      #239984 - 06/17/08 05:23 AM

I dont understand the purpose of your post. You are trying to prove that receiving oral sex is more dangerous than thought so far? In 30 years of HIV there has been no case of infection through receiving oral sex. As for other STD's there is plenty of cases....On the other hand giving oral sex has a low risk of infection.

Florida69
Legend

Reged: 02/19/07
      #239992 - 06/17/08 11:44 AM

Quote:

I dont understand the purpose of your post. You are trying to prove that receiving oral sex is more dangerous than thought so far? In 30 years of HIV there has been no case of infection through receiving oral sex. As for other STD's there is plenty of cases....On the other hand giving oral sex has a low risk of infection.

I hate it, but I am afraid that you are waisting your time. Good luck, D

U_mushroomhaters
Regular

Re: I know your out there (oral guys)DELAYED SERO" new
      #240009 - 06/17/08 09:52 PM

No I was just wondering if it really happened as much as I had read it did there are people at aids meds who claim oral was there only risk and I was seening if there where similar cases here but have not found any yet so I guess not

tuttie

Reged: 06/18/08
      #240018 - 06/18/08 05:29 PM

hi,
the only unsafe sex i ever had was oral.

U_mushroomhaters
Regular

#240020 - 06/18/08 07:50 PM

thank you for you honesty

chevytexas
Regular

Reged: 06/19/08
      #240039 - 06/20/08 12:49 AM

Sorry if you've gotten beat up in the past over this, at least your post sounds that way. I don't get the Big Deal over whether oral is possible; I certainly blew a couple hundred thousand more than the possibly three or four who screwed me and frankly it never occured to me that those 3 or 4 were the culprits (that's a joke, son). As for that "it's NEVER happened" documentation, bullcrap; any first-year biology student could tell you a virus could enter a mouth sore or nicked gumline from a toothbrush. Have I even mentioned disposable razors? But... I digress. Best of luck with your info gathering. Have not had any sero delayed experience.

Jackie__Blue
Legend

Reged: 01/20/07
      #240042 - 06/20/08 07:46 AM

Quote:

As for that "it's NEVER happened" documentation, bullcrap;

I tend to think the CDC is a bit conservative myself, but I wouldn't call their research crap.

There ARE confirmed cases by the CDC of transmission from giving blow jobs. There are NO confirmed cases of transmission from receiving blow jobs. The issue is people tend to lump receptive and insertive acts together as the same degree of risk. They are not the same. Not for oral, not for vaginal, not for anal. The receptive party, because they are receiving sperm into their body will always have the greater risk.

U_mushroomhaters
Regular

#240047 - 06/20/08 12:57 PM

I believe that it is possible and there are probably at least a few cases from receiving oral I think it would be VERY rare (like as many as you could count on two hands but I just see people once in a while who swear this is there only exposure and post it on these site only to be attacked and ridiculed I mean it certainly seems like it should be possible given that it is a direct exposure to the mucus membrane even though they say saliva inhibits HIV but if that was the case for real then how did mothers give HIV to there children by prechewing food (you see where this does not really add up?)

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 8304

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3