Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

PCP How could you not know ?
      #223509 - 01/22/07 06:50 PM

I read that there are symptoms for PCP but I also read of people just waking up in Hospital with PCP; how can someone not know they have PCP ? Fever and dry cough are not something you do not notice, is it that some people are just completely out of control and not in tune with their own body ?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: PCP How could you not know ? new
      #223518 - 01/22/07 07:28 PM

People just don't get check into the hospital and suddenly find themselves ill after the fact. A fever and dry cough are symptoms of a lot of things, so yeah a person could know they are very ill go to their doctor or ER and find themselves admitted into the hospital, yet until tests are done, they AND their doctors might not know it's PCP.

It has nothing to do with being out of control, and I imagine if they seek medical help because they have a fever and dry cough, then they must be in tune with their bodies.

Your whole question is nonsensical. Would you say that people that feel unwell, seek medical help, then find out they have Cancer, or Cardiovascular disease, Diabeties, etc are out of control?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3500

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3