Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
andreit
Unregistered

CD4 CD8 ratio
      #197865 - 06/27/06 01:12 PM

Does anyone know if the CD4 CD8 ratio can be inverted by other viral infections other than HIV?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Survivor
Legend

Reged: 10/30/05
Loc: Get off the fence and live again!
Re: CD4 CD8 ratio new
      #197928 - 06/27/06 08:16 PM

Inverted?? Can fluctuate based off other infections, sure.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#197950 - 06/27/06 10:17 PM

Who cares. You sure are wrapped up in yourself. I can't believe you think you can post on a board such as this (I JUST TESTED POSTIVE and the other boards) and think anybody that is dealing with a recent infection cares about what other viral illnesses might cause an inverted ratio.

I'm sure you spend hours a day trolling the internet looking for any crumb about HIV with which to scare the living daylights out of yourself. Go find your own answer and leave the people here that are dealing with life changing events alone.

I just can not believe the depth of self absorbation you have. What a loser.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#198234 - 06/29/06 01:25 PM

I read only HIV can cause that inversion. And Im not a loser, I ve been practically raped by an HIV+ man...

Anonymous
Unregistered

#198247 - 06/29/06 05:04 PM

PRACTICALLY RAPED? Iis that any thing like almost pregnant.

Women have a hard enough time dealing with society when they are actually raped. There's always the doubt about the believable of the woman. Much of that attitude these TRUE victims encounter are because of women who cry rape when they haven't been. Such as in practically raped. Which sounds more like you did something you now regret and really don't want to face up to your own responsiblity.

Don't demean women that have endured the horrible ordeal of rape.

I still say that you are much to much wrapped up in yourself. Somehow this new post of yours just sorta confirms it. Bet you tested negative and don't want to believe that either.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#198385 - 06/30/06 02:36 PM

and Im not the only one, this man has done the same to many many women, but he will fall Im sure, even if my country is a corrupt one and you can get away with virtually everything, I will make such a scandal he will fall...

Anonymous
Unregistered

#198386 - 06/30/06 02:41 PM

By the way...have you ever even considered that maybe it is you who feels a victim and is very much wrapped up in himself?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#198441 - 06/30/06 10:58 PM

It's TRUE!!!! I AM A VICTIM!!!!!!

I'm a victim of BEYOND WORRIED WELLS that can't seem to understand that they are NOTwelcomed to post their 'oh I just don't believe my negative results' crap on just any board. It is extremely thoughtless and highly insulting to people that actually have received a postive result and are trying to piece their lives back together.

You hit just about every board with this topic. That is inapproriate behavior.

We, the positve, could care less about your imagined infection. Which is why you didn't receive answers. We just don't care about you. The only place you belong is the 'Am I Infected', which you aren't.

At least those of us that don't want the daily drivel of obession from worried wells can avoid that board. That's why The Body set one up just for you, so you would leave the rest of us alone.

It's clear you seem to feel you are ENTITLED, but you aren't ENTITLED to post where every you wish. So don't get pissy with me you little snit for trying to keep a board that is SET UP FOR SUPPORT OF NEWLY DIAGONISED PEOPLE clear of you overly obsessive, self-centered, cry babies with negative test results. You insult every postive person on here with your behavior.

Oh, this just occurred to me. You WANT to have HIV so that you can claim this guy did it to you. You probably figure that will be with 'takes him down'. Good luck with that. You aren't even astute enough to figure out what is and isn't approriate. Or smart enough to even apologize for such crass and highly insulting behavior. Doubtful you will ever be smart enough to get one over on him.

No darling, I am no victim. I couldn't possibly hold a candle to you.

You play the role to perfection.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#198480 - 07/01/06 09:54 AM

You have no idea if Im a worried well, or anything about me for that matter. You are selfish and and no...you are not a victim, if you dont use condoms thats your problem. If you get HIV using condoms, but a psychopath HIV + leaves them inside womens bodies and infectes them on purpose, then yes, these women are victims. You are not a victim.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#198485 - 07/01/06 10:10 AM

Your right. You aren't a Beyond Worried Well. You are a CRAZY Worried well.

You mean to say you had consensual protected sex (that's the pracatically raped??) and because the condom got left in you think this guy is HIV+ and did it on purpose?

Well you are turning out to be useful on this forum. Newly infected people can read this and after having a good chuckle, can say to themselves. "I may be HIV+ but THANK GOD I'M NOT CRAZY!!! My life is way better than some delusional chick that is chasing the phantom HIV because she's paranoid."

Oh and here's the kicker. Your comments about "You are selfish and and no...you are not a victim, if you dont use condoms thats your problem. " pretty much sealed your fate on here. I didn't say I was a victim of HIV. I said I was a victim of BEYOND WORRIED WELLS, but it seems that is not the case. I'm a victim of a CRAZY WORRIED WELL.

Why would anyone that is HIV+ want to answer a person that feels this way about someone has HIV. Here you are begging answer from us and you personally have a very low opinion of people Living with HIV. How very hypocritical.

So I can't wait for the next installment of "How the Crazy World Turns" . Maybe in the next episode you can explain why you don't believe your negative test results?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#198843 - 07/05/06 09:16 AM

The condom didnt slip off, he did it on purpose, and he has done it over and over again. And he is HIV+. You are angry because you already tested positive and now you vent it on me, when I test positive I will try not to do the same...

Anonymous
Unregistered

#198930 - 07/05/06 06:23 PM

The odds of infection from a condom left in the vagina isn't that great. the bulk of the sperm will remain in the condom as it's pulled out. If he really wanted to infect you, he wouldn't have bothered with the condom. Duh...

Once again, why don't you believe your negative test results?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#199054 - 07/06/06 10:58 AM

It didnt slip off while he was taking it out, he left it just after starting sex and I was so stupid I didnt realize. The sperm was all inside me, nothing in the condom, which was very very high...He has really done the same to many girls, the man is a psychopath. I feel dreadul and my tests are all wrong, everything is wrong.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#199114 - 07/06/06 05:43 PM

[quote]IHe has really done the same to many girls, the man is a psychopath. I feel dreadul and my tests are all wrong, everything is wrong. [/quote]

As i figured. You HAVE tested negative. You just don't want to belleve it. I bet he doesn't even have HIV.

There may be a psychopath afoot, but it doesn't sound as if it is him.

Good luck with the crazy.

vale
Unregistered

Re: CD4 CD8 ratio
      #199260 - 07/07/06 09:42 PM

Hello,
The CD4s can be lowered by losts of stress alone.
The CD8 go opposite, they increase, the body when under a lot of stress will generate killer cells CD8s to attack whatever is stressing you. This will decrease the ratio cd4/cd8. Also most infections will increase the cd8s I believe, not only hiv.
Most important run a viral load test, last I used Labsafe, and ordered a bDNA, one way to see if you have the virus or not.
You probably already ELISA tested.
God Bless you all.

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 8142

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3