Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Passed the 13 weeks test!
      #170652 - 01/21/06 06:46 AM

Guys,

I have recently passed ELISA after the 13 weeks. now at about the 15th week, i notice that i do have some parts hardened under my armpits. I also notice that i do have rash at the back of my body and red pimple type of rash at my bottom.Also at the joint between my right leg and my torso, i notice that there is a part swelling as well. Is that the lymph nodes? I also notice that my skin is dry. At the back of my neck, there is something like a pimple. On my head there are a couple of pimples. My question is that seroconversion comes first or symptoms?Also, do we get symptoms before becoming HIV+ or vice-versa. By the way for the past 3 days, i've got diarea. Also...for the hairy-lep, i understand that all HIV+ patients right?can someone who is not HIV+ get it?I also notice that i sometimes suddenly sweat and getting short breathed. I;ve also have night sweats. Must i do another test?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
shadesofgrey
Legend

Reged: 12/02/05
Re: Passed the 13 weeks test! new
      #171117 - 01/23/06 09:42 PM

have you been diagnosed by a dentist or medical doctor of hairy leoplakia. if not , stop calling it that. your 13 week test is a definitive test , so enjoy the fact and thank god you are negative and find out if this is stress or something physical with your body. love and peace

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Passed the 13 weeks test! new
      #175137 - 02/15/06 09:14 AM

I agree with shadesofgrey. Please stop worrying, and most of all.... stop reading about symptoms on the internet!!! I fell into the same trap. The more you read, the more evidence you find that you have HIV and you start diagnosing yourself. It's a viscious circle. Invite a few friends over, have a few drinks and be glad you no longer have to worry about HIV!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2471

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3