Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Suicide
      #168912 - 01/05/06 08:36 PM

11 months ago and means I had an anal and vaginal relation with a prostitute, of Equatorial Guinea using prophylactic. I got out of her and she herself I take off my prophylactic, I did not see the status of the same, to the ending I finished ejaculating with manual stimulation for hers part, I did not take notice of the prophylactic, but I have had because of that situation a series of symptoms that they have worried enough.
A month and means I saw fatigue, to the eight weeks of the contact I had diarrhea and a certain amount of fever. The fever lasted for two days and diarrhea a little more and it was when I started to get worried and I became absorbed in a status of anxiety that has led me to psychological treatment. You stuck at other symptoms like stains in the arms that only I got when you gave me a shower and they disappeared to the few hours during three days, and that worries more like some red spots in the palate that they persist.
I have accomplished proofs fourth generation's ELISA in the months 2, 3, 3,5 and 6, with negative results.
I follow today this theme pre-very busy around, now in January, I meet with that it's my guess that eritametosa, with the bad stomach and with the jammed nose, is candidiasis this has made me sink me again and thinking that all the proofs are false, the fact that I have an ancestry of the virus that is not detected by the present-day proofs, the ganglions have bothered me several times these months, I have had moments of fever that they lasted for two days and I fear the worst thing, I am infected, I have infected my girlfriend and only I have an exit, coward an exit
Thank you for listening to me

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
shadesofgrey
Legend

Reged: 12/02/05
Re: Suicide new
      #168917 - 01/05/06 09:24 PM

you need some mental health counseling, first off as i understand it you are negative, the test errs on the side of false positive not false negative, please get some help

franfrog
Legend

Reged: 01/05/06
Loc: NJ
      #168937 - 01/06/06 07:17 AM

You tested negative. Stop going by symptoms. The symptoms are probably all in your head from stress or some other underlying problem. I am having a hard time understanding if you had sex with her without the condom because of the broken english but from what I can tell, your tests were negative. Go to the Dr and find the real problem.

jenn
Guardian

Reged: 09/14/05
      #169094 - 01/07/06 11:49 PM

Maybe you have something else completely. I know its hard to think about other things, but maybe that might offer you some "relief". You could be tested for syphilis, or other infections that have varied symptoms. Stay in touch Friend.
Jenn

Anonymous
Unregistered

#170771 - 01/22/06 02:07 AM

Please don't do anything silly. You tested negative after 6 months. That means there is a 99.999% chance you really are negative. I agree with the other people here. Your symptoms are probably stress related or relate to the guilt you feel for cheating on your girlfriend. People make mistakes and I bet you won't make this one again. You don't have HIV. Please talk with someone about this and if possible, tell your girlfriend so you can rid yourself of your guilt and make a new start. Try and think positively. You are NOT going to die. Start trying to find the real cause and forget about HIV.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3376

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3