Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

Pages: 1
scared77
Regular

Reged: 12/13/05
how did you guys get infected?
      #166948 - 12/14/05 04:25 AM

I am sorry but I am going thru a difficult time copying with the 3 month wait, is really killing and I know you guys know how I feel, since you've been there

I just wanted to know how you guys got infected, I am a gay guy who barebacked a guy as a top, eventhough I am aware the risks are small for insertive partners, I am still scared because you can be that on who gets ite!! plus I am uncircumsiced, which increases my risk and on top of that that day my foreskin was kind of irritated!!!

what a silly mistake I made!! but I guess I can't do anything but wait, however I would really like to know how you guys got infected, it would really help me cope and understand how the virus works, and who is at more risk etc.

God bless you all, you are in my thoughts and I wish for a cure!! I love you all

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: how did you guys get infected? new
      #166951 - 12/14/05 06:31 AM

HELLO.
I know how hard these days things are for you. I went trough a weekend couples month ago so horrible that the ambulances end it up in my house at 3:00 am. Anyways, I can tell you what I know. I have met people who have been bottoms with poz tops, and this person stayed negative even after 15 years of unprotected sex with his poz partner. I knew another couple where the top never used condom on poz bottom, and the top still negative. So, even though all those statistics, I think it is like chicken pots, some get it, some do not.

I have been with poz people many times. I am like you, top and uncircumcised. I have used condoms for, but not for oral, and the guy has gone soo deep that I worried about his irritated throat. I knew the guys was poz, so that made me more worried. So far I am a still negative, thanks To God. I still engaged in situations that could be risky, like having sex when I been drinking, so my worries are a contact thing.

If you rather me contact you, put your email addy, and we can share experiences, maybe you will realized that even though you put yourself at risk, the odd are in your favor.
Good luck to you!

MsLola13
Fanatic

Reged: 12/12/05
Loc: United States
      #167024 - 12/14/05 10:51 PM

Well, i didn't have any symptons, i just decided to get tested since the guy i was dating and I had unprotected sex a lot... after we broke up, i just thought i'd start out the year by being screened for every std on the planet.. Anyway, that was almost 5 yrs ago! My hiv test came out poz...

so to answer your question, being irresposible with my partner has presented this road in which i currently travel. I wish you the best of luck with your tests.. I sincerely hope you are neg and that you have learned from this experience!

scared77
Regular

#167082 - 12/15/05 05:35 PM

anonymous my email adress is andres_obando@hotmail.com

a filipino
Unregistered

#167202 - 12/17/05 12:49 AM

scared77, we have the same feelings now...i am scared now because i got symptoms....last year, i got infections inside my stomach, they called typhoid fever.this year, i got amoebiasis. then alot of abcess in my body....im scared and i dont know what to do..help me! i dont practice safe sex all the time and im doing these things for almost 12 years.im a bottom....

scared77
Regular

#167203 - 12/17/05 12:59 AM

a filipino the first step is to get tested, i just did today and it came negative, so there is hope for you.

I advise u to also please for your own health to stop unsafe sex, is not worth it

I tested negative, but still it's been 4 and a half weeks after my exposure so i'll have to get tested again

I advise u to go to one of the many clinics and they'll help u

MsLola13
Fanatic

Reged: 12/12/05
Loc: United States
      #167268 - 12/17/05 10:08 PM

[quote]scared77, we have the same feelings now...i am scared now because i got symptoms....last year, i got infections inside my stomach, they called typhoid fever.this year, i got amoebiasis. then alot of abcess in my body....im scared and i dont know what to do..help me! i dont practice safe sex all the time and im doing these things for almost 12 years.im a bottom.... [/quote]

12 years? You better start making your partners wear condoms... thats not safe at all!!! I really hope your tests come back negetive, but for your safety, and the safety of your partners - wear a rubber!!!

Good luck and hang in there!!!

ScotCharles
Legend

Reged: 05/06/05
Loc: Los Angeles
      #167440 - 12/20/05 09:38 AM

My infection came in the form of a man who called to me in the moonless night from under a palm tree on a beach in Jamaica. He infected me as the stars danced on the waves and the little fish sang in the shallows. His kisses were salty and left sand in my mouth that crunched when I bit down.

It happened a long time ago before I became old, as I am now.

--------------------
Life is a river.
Carpe diem.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#170086 - 01/17/06 02:16 PM

I think I am infected .Did not get the result yet but had all symptoms two weeks after a nurse used a dirty needle on me out of spite for reporting her for not whashing her hands or wear gloves..

justagirl72
Fanatic

Reged: 04/28/11
      #255457 - 05/01/11 11:54 AM

very doubtful..!

--------------------
Could you show me dear?
Something I've not seen.
Something infinitely interesting

crabmanModerator

Reged: 03/10/11
      #255462 - 05/01/11 08:36 PM

Wow a Necroposter.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6167

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3