Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

hep b and hiv
      #110701 - 08/24/04 10:35 AM

unprotected oral sex semen was mixed with blood( i think he slept with a hooker) gave me gonnorhea which was treated and hep b. i have had all the symptoms of ars, night sweats, fever, swollen glands, swollen throat, itchinhands and feet. i have been tested every month for exactly 6 months and its negative. do you thing that being infected with hep b at the same time would delay hiv antibodies after 6 months

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: hep b and hiv new
      #110973 - 08/29/04 08:08 AM

NO. You're negative.

Jessie
Guardian

Reged: 06/15/04
      #111031 - 08/30/04 12:01 PM

defin....NEGATIVE.....You would have shown hiv ani-bodies if you were positive. Now you can move on with your life as a healthy negative person...Try now to think about it anymore...already been tested....It IS safe to say you are "NEGATIVE". The mind can play funny tricks with your body so you need to stop focusing on the HIV and know that you are fine...then you will feel better.....~Jessie~

HIV+ since 2-3-04
"While ther is breath, there is hope".

Anonymous
Unregistered

#111258 - 09/04/04 09:23 AM

THANK YOU JESSE FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION THAT IS VERY NICE OF YOU. I FEEL BETTER

Jessie
Guardian

Reged: 06/15/04
      #111331 - 09/06/04 01:37 PM

Good luck to you friend and hopfully now you will be more careful and be able to move on with your life in a positive and healthy way...Best to you always...be safe...~Jessie~

HIV+ since 2-3-04
"While there is breath, there is hope".

Anonymous
Unregistered

#132761 - 01/10/05 05:30 PM

HEY JESS, WHEN YOU BECAME POSITIVE WAS THERE ANY SYMPTOMS THAT YOU CAN REMEMBER BEFORE HAND? SOME SAY YOU DONT HAVE ANY BUT I FIND THAT HARD TO BELIEVE. WHEN A VIRUS ENTERS YOUR BODY SOMETHING HAS TO HAPPEN.

debtex
Legend

Reged: 03/21/05
      #139441 - 03/30/05 10:01 PM

Sometimes there are reports of flu like symptoms w/ in the first few weeks your body starts to detect the virus. But then again, when people know this fact, they always focus on when they slightly get sick after having sex with someone that perhaps they are getting these sypmtoms. And then it makes the symptoms falsely worse. only becuase you would worry yourself too much about it. You are now negative, be happy, and please....no joke....be safe from now on!!!

akumar
All Star

Reged: 05/28/05
Loc: India
      #155943 - 06/07/05 10:09 AM

Start doing Pranayama Yoga - Swami Ram Dev

Swami Ram Dev, the Great Indian Saint & Yoga Guru of our times from India, recommends that People with HIV & AIDS should immediately start doing "Indian Pranayama Yoga" to permanently cure themselves, stop misery, improve health, get peace of mind, get diseases free life & then stop using costly medicines, in consultation with their doctors.

Swami Ram Dev says that it is your birth-right to stay healthy, slim, fit, look beautiful & younger, in complete peace of mind and get back robust health, better than your age.

Do not lose hope, do not suffer and stop depending on expensive treatments, when Indian Pranayama Yoga is there to help you out.

Make proven & time tested "Indian Yoga Pranayama" your " Family Doctor" and enjoy your life fully with complete peace of mind.

As a direct beneficiary of his teachings with practical, I feel it is my duty to inform and to help the mankind in any part of the world to benefit directly by the great work of His Holiness Swami Ram Dev of India. For you information & convenience, let me add that I understand that his latest book and two VCDs are listed for sale on the popular bidding website eBay as " Pranayama Yoga - Swami Ram Dev (1 Book +2 VCDs on Both) ".

If you benefit and get permanent cure tell others, if you need any clarification, ask me. God helps those, who help themselves.

This set of three is capable to change the life of billions of people around the world. Swamiji has revealed the secrets of Pranayama & Yoga, learned during his lifetime in this set of three.

Almost all ailments are cured permanently without costly medicines, operations or surgery.

Hope you shall take this in positive spirits & give it a serious thought.

Please do not hesitate in seeking any clarification & assistance in the matter.

Believe me it is amazing, but it is true & only it can cure HIV & AIDS.

Just start doing it first, let the doctors tell you the results. There is no harm in doing small breathing excercises, as Pranayama Yoga has no side effects.

This is the cheapest, the best and the only way to cure HIV & AIDS patients permanently.

Regards,

ashok kundanlal bhatia,
1st floor, seble niwas, lane behind hotel seble,
off trimbak road, nashik, maharashtra state, 422002
India
phone; +91 98223 57033

--------------------
A Kumar, India.
phone nr.: +91 98223 57033 (8 AM to 10 PM Indian Standard Time: + 5.30 GMT)

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4938

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3