Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Teens

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

I NEED HELP
      #64793 - 05/10/03 08:35 AM

can sum one,any one help. ok ,well to days ago i had sex for the first time and the man takes drugs,we never used a comdom and he pulled away be for he came.i am worryed about the risk.i am only 16.he has to kids and dose not sleep around very much.HELP ....................

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: I NEED HELP new
      #64877 - 05/15/03 11:40 PM

Get tested for all sexually transmitted diseases like HPV and gonorhea and herpes. Probably your risk for HIV is low. But get tested! AND DON"T let a man do this to you again. ALWAYS make them wear a condom and don't sleep with guys who use drugs!

LaShawnda-cool
Unregistered

#64951 - 05/22/03 07:02 PM

Girlfriend! (I think) You are not being smart. You want to hang with the wild side you better get with it an protect yo self! Nobody, no woman, nowhere should be shaggin around with some dude with a bunch of kids who don't wear no condom. YOU be rightous for you and bring your own condoms even betta you wait for some dude to treat you like a princess and take care of you instead o makin you his ho. And oh yeah! don be lettin him talk you into sucking the lollipop either!!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#65098 - 06/02/03 03:42 PM

Sweety, you must respect yourself much more than that. Trust me, a moment of pleasure is not worth the lifetime anxiety of having a disease. I am a 20 year old college student. I lost my virginity at age 19. I am so glad I waited, as many people my age would say they wish they had. I was using an oral contraceptive, and me and my partner had sex without a condom all the time. OF course I've asked him if he has been tested, and he told me he has, and that he was clean. After we broke up, I went in for my yearly exam, and found out that I had HPV (a virus that causes genital warts and possibly cervical cancer) I HATED him for lying to me. We were in a long relationship, and the word love was expressed a lot. It just goes to show, that men will say anything to be able to "slip it in you". I share this story with you in hopes that I change your mind about having unprotected sex. I know that my experience has changed my views about it. Please have more respect for yourself. Don't let those dirty men manipulate you into doing something you know isn't right. Always have a condom on hand. You can go to the web site freecondoms.com, and they will send you them for free. If you are afraid of your parents knowing, you can go to planned parenthood and they will also give you free ones. Planned Parenthood will also do disease screenings for a minimal fee, and your parents will never have to know. I hope I was able to shed some light. Take Care.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6433

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement