Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> Teens

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Have I Got Hiv/Aids ?
      #34160 - 05/11/02 05:17 AM

Hello all

I am a 19 year old male teen who at the momment is working away in inonisea in jakarta (asia) about 5 weeks ago i slept with a prostiute (i know very stuid) and i was also a little drunk anyways i fingered her for a bit and did some genreal foreplay and i preformed oral sex on her (also very stupid) i had sexual intercourse with her and i DID use a condom and it was stick intact afterwards.

thing is i dont know if she has hiv/aids but she is a prostuite so she most probbly does have it.
i have no cuts or what ever in my mouth at the time or anything like that.

but added to all this i read on some web sites about the risks and stuff and saw it was very low risk to catch aids this way i felt releaved but the next day i looked in to it a bit more and found out that some of the sytoms of hiv/aids i have had which are a dry chof and i also got a mouth infection 4 weeks later (which is very worring me)

I am out here with people that i just know but arent my friends so talking to them is hard and i spend every min of time here thinking about it
i fly home in one week but thinking i have to wait another 4 months before i know or not does not help me.

Please Help........

Thanks

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Have I Got Hiv/Aids ? new
      #34261 - 05/13/02 02:30 PM

it's low risk to get HIV from giving oral sex--but you can get gonorrhea (in your mouth) syphillis and herpes this way. so get checked for that. But don't worry about the HIV...if your condom was intact you should be ok.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#36955 - 07/09/02 11:43 PM

i agree....u can pick up lots of other things...but the hiv risk is pretty low....id still get checked just for the hellof it when u get home (never a bad idea to keep gettin tested). I would however see if u can find a doc who can check u for other stuff...also watch for weird symptoms n stuff....if u dont feel alright ur probably not. But dont driv urself too crazy. just keep away from prostitutes (also always a good idea)

A FRIEND
Unregistered

#37074 - 07/13/02 11:40 PM

I am 19 years old also, living with aids since the age of 14. I contracted it through my first boyfriend (who I wish I never had). I know what your going through right now and I just wanted to say keep your head up and hope for the best. If the best occurs please think wisely from this point on. I put all my trust in my exboyfriend and look where it got me. Even though I'm living with aids im okay because I have a son to live for and im dedicating my time to awaring others of this devistating disease so we can get it under control. I'm glad because I get to talk to other teens in the same situation I'm in.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#106869 - 08/06/04 04:34 AM

if it was oral and u use condom there isnt a risk. but you may have other std but dont worry every STD can be vured besides HIV/AIDS, genital hereps, and genital warts. genital warts is a harmless virus. i am sure ur fine dry cough is practically not a symptom of HIV.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#109157 - 08/15/04 12:13 AM

You should get this checked out. Besides AIDS there are other STD that can infect the mouth, Gonorrhea is one of them and it can cause a mouth, throat infection. Most STDs can be cured if you catch it soon enough.
I am a Registered Nurse so I do know what I am talking about.

[quote]Hello all <br><br>I am a 19 year old male teen who at the momment is working away in inonisea in jakarta (asia) about 5 weeks ago i slept with a prostiute (i know very stuid) and i was also a little drunk anyways i fingered her for a bit and did some genreal foreplay and i preformed oral sex on her (also very stupid) i had sexual intercourse with her and i DID use a condom and it was stick intact afterwards.<br><br>thing is i dont know if she has hiv/aids but she is a prostuite so she most probbly does have it.<br>i have no cuts or what ever in my mouth at the time or anything like that.<br><br>but added to all this i read on some web sites about the risks and stuff and saw it was very low risk to catch aids this way i felt releaved but the next day i looked in to it a bit more and found out that some of the sytoms of hiv/aids i have had which are a dry chof and i also got a mouth infection 4 weeks later (which is very worring me)<br><br>I am out here with people that i just know but arent my friends so talking to them is hard and i spend every min of time here thinking about it <br>i fly home in one week but thinking i have to wait another 4 months before i know or not does not help me.<br><br>Please Help........<br><br><br>Thanks <br><br> [/quote]

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 12061

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement