Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
gregg629
Guardian

Reged: 04/16/01
Loc: Boston
Re: hiv new
      #27302 - 01/23/02 09:19 AM

Hey there,

I know it can be pretty scarry. I also know that it's not the end of the world. I have been HIV+ now for 4 years and am doing very well.

We could probably help you better if we knew more about you. Where are you from, how old, Male or Female. Post again and we will try to do what we can to help.

Gregg

gregg629@aol.com

Anonymous
Unregistered

#27314 - 01/23/02 05:19 PM

I live in Maryland ,I am a male and I got HIV having unprotected sex.I am 19 years old

Anonymous
Unregistered

#27318 - 01/23/02 05:56 PM

HI I AM 19 YEARS OLD ,I LIVE IN MD,I AM A MALE .I GOT HIV BY HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX

Anonymous
Unregistered

#27322 - 01/24/02 02:16 AM

Please, please visit: -

http://www.aidsRC.org

You will learn that there is NO test for HIV only harmless anti bodies to the virus and that HIV is nothing to worry about. Just be sure not to give in to pressure to take deadly drugs like HAART.

Don't be a victim of the AIDS hype that make drugs companies untold fortunes.

I promise you that you have NOTHING to worry about except fear itself.

Paul

http://www.aidsRC.org

gregg629
Guardian

Reged: 04/16/01
Loc: Boston
      #27420 - 01/26/02 02:02 PM

Hey Bud,

Sorry, I've been away for a few days.

I hope that everything is going well with you. When did you find out? I know that it can be rough sometimes and hard when you first fine out, but it can get better.

If you want, you can e-mail me at gregg629@aol.com and we can talk more.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#27683 - 02/01/02 03:31 AM

This message from a MSNBC AIDS Community board says it all: -

pos2 (‘pos’)
Post Date:
Monday, 21st January 2002

I need INFO on Long Term Non-Progressors (LTNP), preferably from a medical staff that has had simular results with patients without meds. If
you are poz and in same situation, let me know what your doctor had to say about it?

I have been poz for about 10 years. I have never taken the meds for HIV. Since I have never gotten sick, my doctors now says I am Long Term Non-Progressors and wants me to be a guinea pig for studies as she says I should be sick and very
unehalthy by now.

Could I really harbor immunological answers? Could I have the ability to slow virus replication and loss of cd4?

SHOULD I LET THEM DO MORE TESTS ON ME? I DO NOT TRUST PEOPLE VERY EASY THESE DAYS!

My cd4s still drop everyyear. They drop about 25-50 per year (about 350 right now) and my my viral does raise, but just not as fast, plus I have never been
hospilized from an illness related to hiv. So i thinks its no miracle, just I am lucky perhaps.

I think the reason I am LTNP, it is more to do with me being around 20 years old when infected, ! am young and strong still, but maybe one day that will end and I will crash and burn? I also believe that I am LTNP due to reduced stressed, better eating and sterilization of my surroundings and food. I also eat a whole garlic per day and take many supplements (vitamins). I also believe that
by me not going out in public reduces risks of flus and such which will attack the imune system and lower cd4 more dramatically (this does kinda suck, i do not even visit friends now a days, a reclouse, a hermit you might say).
-o0o-

I found this post interesting as it seems to suggest that being healthy is now a medical condions known as LTNP. The writer has not taken AIDS meds., and just looked after his health and reduced stress and has NEVER been sick. People laughed at the AIDS dissidents when we said stress was one of the many, many real causes of immune suppression but here is one of many examples. The writer has not realized (as we have always said) that NOT taking HAART and other toxic AIDS drugs is the real reason for his perfect health. If you read the AIDS social boards you will see this post is the rule not the exception.

May I suggest you read the material at: -

http://www.aidsRC.org and only then make up your mind about what AIDS really (or is not).

My advice is that you have NOTHING to worry about except the fear itself.

Very best wishes,

Paul

Anonymous
Unregistered

#27738 - 02/03/02 12:38 PM

Hi I am back. What kind's of meds should you take when you are newly digonesed

Anonymous
Unregistered

#27791 - 02/05/02 03:12 AM

You shouldn't take any drugs unless you need too.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#28136 - 02/11/02 06:49 PM

Guess what? They missed up on my test . I am negative . I am so happy ,thanks for the support

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 10686

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement