Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> Teens

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

help me worried sick ... can do it anymore
      #158860 - 08/19/05 04:16 AM

Well first im a 19 year old girl whos had like 9 partners and then got test and the test was negative and that was about 2 years ago

since then i had sex with 3 guys.
first one was in a relationship and the one im kind of worried about was one i didnt really know him but he only penatrated 3 times and we did not contunie.(we used no condom i know im dumb) thats the one im really worried about cause i really know him.thats been about a year and a half is it possiable i have hiv. i've posted other places they say 3 penatractions really isent at a high risk...... pleae help me im so worried sick........... and the 3rd guy i have been with for a year now and hes always used protection with other women we did in the beginning of our realationship but we dont know we are in love and are getting married. i tell him about my fear of hiv he tells me i dont have it and not to worry about it. I have GAD (generized anxiety disorder and im ocd too(always washing my hands my hands are so dry now because of it. im scared to get tested please help me im in fear and i cant do this anymore

.what are the symptoms of aids????
lets say someone doesnt know they have hiv and it developes into aids what would they feel or would they even feel it at all. aids i would think u would get really sick and suff> but i honestly dont know please help me.............
am i crazy or do i have something to worry about. i feel so sad and depressed all the time i stay in my pgs all day shower at about 12:am and get into pgs and get on the computer until 3-4am and go to bed get up at around 12 afternoon or 1 ......... i rather sleep then be awake cause my mind then wounders

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
shadow1
Legend

Reged: 12/06/00
Re: help me worried sick ... can do it anymore new
      #158869 - 08/19/05 10:58 AM

Just go get a HIV test. Stop obsessing over the chances, get your butt out of bed and test. There are no symptoms that can not be attributed to many other diseases for HIV or AIDS. The only way to know is to GO TEST, and if you still feel like crud go see a doctor. Unless you have an advanced medical degree you have no business trying to diagnose yourself in your mind. It could be something as stupid easy as low iron levels in your system.

Monchhichi
Guru

Reged: 02/07/05
Loc: Florida
      #159004 - 08/23/05 12:19 AM

Another thing is you need to be on medications for your GAD and OCD. I too suffer from that. My life is so much better now with meds. Please belive me when I say it was a low risk, but I do agree with gman. Go get the test. That is the only thing that will ease your mind at this point.

--------------------
Never forget: Life is too precious to take for granted.

Silver
Unregistered

#159896 - 09/12/05 01:59 AM

Well, first... you should get yourself tested every six months whether your having sex with other guys or not. It can take months for the test to show anything so just get tested regularly. And your boyfriend should get tested too. If you ask me, it should be something that you guys experience together, you know, taking care of yourself and each other. This is definitely something important and just remember that things happen and don't put it all on yourself. I definitely know from experience, it's not the end of the world. Good luck!

sabrina
Unregistered

#160649 - 09/26/05 08:29 PM

im sorry to hear that. I dont know any symptom of aids or i would help you. No your not stupid u just made a mistake and hopefully learned your lesson. I think you should deff. get tested, i know your scared but your putting yourself and your spouse at risk. i support u i think u should go get tested

Anonymous
Unregistered

#165422 - 11/27/05 08:15 PM

i think u do have aids ok

Davineone

Reged: 12/01/05
      #165862 - 12/01/05 05:15 PM

well i dont knoe all the symptoms but i tested positive for hiv 2 weeks ago and i went to the doctor because my lymph nods was swollin all over my body and she ran my blood and told me i had mono wich u can get from kissing so them she said she was gonna run my blood for hiv cause my lymph nodes was really swoll so i knoe thats a sign i knoe i got it this summer cause thats when i was having sex and i stopped in september but im glad i knoe so i can hopefully stop this shit from progessing in my body but keep ur head up if u think u got it get tested its better to knoe and do sumthing about it knoe then to think u knoe and jus pretend like u dont and not try to fight it

Anonymous
Unregistered

#195379 - 06/10/06 02:08 PM

Please remember we are dealing with teenagers here- Lets give them some suport and help, lets face it,t he government dont exactly give them great sex ed do they!!!!!!!!!

Try to pluck up the courage to get tested, if its my two cents worth you are negative and you will be fine-make sur you use protection and get yourself a test to relieve your worries

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 8905

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement