Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Life >> En Español

Pages: 1
schokoo
Regular

Reged: 04/05/10
Marriage
      #251957 - 09/04/10 08:39 AM

i'll get married soon, and in my country before u get married u have to 've some test done, like anti hiv. Because of that im stressed now, cous i got red eruption, i mean ,rash,like spot, on my under arm and hands,sometimes on my chest, either. its been 1 year after my post exposure, and and i have my last test done on 100 days,it was a combo due test, untill this test i have had lots of test donr,either,including antigen test on 24 days. After neg. antigen test on 24 days,i had unprotected sex with my fiancee,about 2-3 times. 1 week after 24 antigen test, i stop to having unprotected sex with my fiancee,we always have protected sex. but she also had symyptoms like me.
i still have this one lymphnode on my left neck,painless after 8 months. during 1 year i had lots of symphtoms. Ok there are not because of hiv, but what the hell is this rashes now. And my fiancee had aphthae in here mounth.Why or what are those symphtoms?

im in stres before the marriage!!!!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
SC27
Legend

Reged: 04/26/05
Re: Marriage new
      #251968 - 09/06/10 10:06 AM

Dear, good news is that these HIV infected your test at 100 days confirmed the cause of your rash may be due to many factors one of them is the state of stress as rashes or skin manifestations are typical in a state of concern, but consult your family doctor, who will know to determine the cause - which is clearly not due to HIV infection

Gretings!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2348

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3