Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Relationships and Dating

Pages: 1
Ryan_F
New User

Reged: 12/04/12
Does Prince Charming really exist?
      #269418 - 12/04/12 04:19 PM

I am 34 years old. I am a white male, gay and HIV+, I stand 6'2, 220 pounds, brown hair and green eyes average build. . I am a very romantic guy. In fact, I'd say I am a hopeless romantic. Snuggling on a cold winters night or watching it snow and holding one another, gazing out the window. Cuddling is probably one of my favorite things to do. I love everything about romance. From the moonlit walks, candlelit dinners, Walking on the arch ground, carriage rides, dance, sing, travel, sew. Watching it snow, holding one another, gazing out the window. I love passion, romance and spontaneity. I do not get into the whole casual sex thing that much anymore, thought I am far from innocent, i would rather be able to make love to a man. Two different things plus more rewarding i feel. I am not a muscle guy by any means, just an average guy with a big heart. I have been told that I have beautiful eyes and very kissable lips and that I am attractive however beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I am not superficial/shallow and only see's someone for their outer self. I want something deeper than looks that transcends time. I want someone who sees me for who I am and I see them for what they are as well. I am far from unattractive but there is more to someone than just looks. Yes I realize there has to be some type of attraction, be it looks, personality, eyes, etc..Everyone has his or her own definition of attraction. The question I always ask people is would you break up with someone or cheat on them because they get a belly, wrinkles or crow's feet? So you may wonder what captures my heart? First and foremost, a good personality. a man who can hold a decent conversation, someone that I can introduce to my family in time and conversation wise, who can hold their own. I am very outgoing and very "witty" so someone who can take it as well as dish it out is great. I would like someone who believes 100% in monogamy. I am not looking for "the next best thing" but rather wanting ONE MAN, to get to know and build a lifelong bond with. I am at the point that I want to settle down. I know that a relationship takes A LOT of work and that is something that I am not afraid of. I am in it for the long haul. I want a man who realizes that looks fade and beauty is skin deep. I want a man who understands that there are going to be good and bad times and isn't afraid of the bad times nor will let the bad times be an excuse to end it.

I am a very open and honest guy. Wanting to hopefully find that person to share my life with, but if that doesn't happen, friendship is always welcomed. I would love to know more about you, what it is you're looking for and want. If you want to know anything about me, let me know and I will by all means, answer honestly. I don't want something built on lies. I am searching for that man, who is 21-45 years old. Who isn't all about the damn gay drama and prefers the simple things that tend to get overlooked.

I have pictures, many of them, but don't let that be the first question you ask.

In closing, there is a quote by Sam Keen, "Love isn't finding a perfect person. It's seeing an imperfect person perfectly."

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator
Veteran

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: Does Prince Charming really exist? new
      #269428 - 12/05/12 09:19 AM

What state do you live in?

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

Ryan_F
New User

#269446 - 12/05/12 10:02 PM

Riverprincess, I live in Saint Louis, MO

riverprincessModerator
Veteran

#269462 - 12/06/12 09:13 AM

You sound like a really nice sincere gentleman . And I do hope you find the person that appreciates you. So far every one that is on my list from this site lives in different states. You may also want to stop by Hivnet.com . That is basically a dating site . I do hope all the best to you . If ever you just want a friend , female, married happily , to talk to I;m always willing to make new friends. Either way i do wish you all the best. Take care and be well....River

--------------------

Ryan_F
New User

#269501 - 12/07/12 05:20 PM

River, Thank you so much...You have no idea how big a smile I have on my face..Of course i would love to have a new friend and you sound perfect for sure...

AboutTimex
New User

Reged: 11/12/12
      #269789 - 12/21/12 08:29 PM

For what it's worth relationships are difficult for people regardless of HIV status. Yes, that can be a challenge, but keep your mind open if you expect others to as well.

I have plenty of friends who are HIV- who are just as single and wishing for Prince Charming as you are. Don't let your status be your excuse. It's not.

Gerry22
New User

Reged: 01/14/13
      #270157 - 01/14/13 02:59 AM

--------------------
check my paper

Edited by Gerry22 (10/25/14 02:56 AM)

riverprincessModerator
Veteran

#270176 - 01/14/13 07:29 PM

That is so so true Gerry . And it's like waiting for a check to come in the mail . You check that darn mailbox every day but when you forget about it .... BOOM there it is !

--------------------

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  bartleby, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3608

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement