HIV Life >> Relationships and Dating

Pages: 1
nunyuh

Reged: 10/13/12
Loc: rivervalley, ny
*DELETED*
      #269053 - 11/18/12 06:55 PM

Post deleted by testaccount

Edited by testaccount (01/10/14 09:37 PM)

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
latinapr

Reged: 11/18/12
hi gym guy new
      #269058 - 11/18/12 09:10 PM

hi gym guy sorry im new on this webb and my english is not perfect, i reed you post, the best thing u can do is be honest with ppl and if they know about this ill they wll acept you how u are, first be you and wend time comes open ur self to the person, im in the same page iam hiv my num are super good i take care my self, im 43 years old a grandmom of a handsome boy and he make me fill so good wend im depress, dont let this scare u or stop u to meet ppl, im here if you need some one to talk, by the way im from delaware...hope this mssg can make u fill a bit better....

TheGoodLife
Regular

Reged: 01/01/12
Re: IS it hard to date HIV negative girls? Im a poz guy new
      #269059 - 11/18/12 09:38 PM

Put yourself out there. If she rejects the disease that has more to do with her lack of education than a reflection of you. There are many people living in magnetic relationships. If she rejects you because of your HIV status she is doing you a favor by weeding herself out of your dating pool. You need someone with education, compassion and tolerance.

PozInOrlando

Reged: 09/07/12
Loc: Orlando, Florida
      #269062 - 11/19/12 12:28 AM

Hey gymguy, I'm in your same boat, a heterosexual male who is HIV+ Yes it is hard if not impossible to date HIV negative girls. I was diagnosed positive back in July and my dating life (which was awful to begin with) and it has since gotten 100x worse.

Dating is already difficult enough being a heterosexual and NOT having HIV, but if you do become POZ it pretty much means our dating and sex lives are over unless you can find a poz female who isn't a drug addict (and there aren't many poz females to begin with)

Don't give up hope though, somewhere out there, there are some beautiful women regardless of status who will be willing to accept us for who we are and not judge us by our disease, but its not likely to happen but never give up!

riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
      #269105 - 11/20/12 04:16 PM

For goodness sake, there are ladies right here looking for the right guy , so where are you not looking. !!!!!!

riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
      #269245 - 11/25/12 06:41 PM

Whate state do you live in and how old are you? I'm the cyber cupid aka river and I'm always trying to find a match for someone to start a friendship with. Stop back at the dating posting , don't be a stranger.

flowers

Reged: 08/14/12
      #269258 - 11/26/12 02:56 PM

I agree with riverprincess...there are many poz girls here...u r just not looking. Besides why would you want a negative girl...who will b scared to death of what u have...been there and everytime u tell the truth..they will pack and go.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  bartleby, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4153

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement