HIV Life >> Relationships and Dating

Pages: 1
Laiyana

Reged: 03/18/12
Loc: District of Columbia and Nairobi
Professionals on Dating Sites
      #261907 - 03/18/12 03:38 AM

Hi Everyone!

I have joined a few dating sites for people living with HIV trying to connect with male friends who are professional and financially secure. I have been unlucky and for the past 7 years, I guess I have not been able to connect with anyone with these and other qualities I have listed below.

Are there professionals men over 40 years old, living with HIV who are financially independent and are looking for a serious gal who is also financially independent to settle down with? Of course being loving, caring, having a great sense of humor, able to live each day as it it were your last, able to enjoy the simple things in life and full of positive energy would be awesome! I am told I have all these qualities and so I guess I am looking for similar qualities in a professional guy out there, whom we can start of as being friends and move forward from there. My work involves international travel, but with the right guy I am willing to settle down...

Any idea on where to search for mature male friends with these qualities, please get in touch!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Nano14

Reged: 04/27/12
Re: Professionals on Dating Sites new
      #262719 - 04/27/12 08:40 PM

I wish I know where to go date professional HIV poz guys. I'm 37 years old and I'm in the same way. I want a relationship but seems to be so hard to find someone when you poz. Anyone has any idea? I'm tired of being rejected like if I was a zombie that people run away from me when I tell them I'm poz. I also not looking for a poz guy that does drugs and doesn't take care of themselves. I'm poz but healthy and good.

GentNearMelrose

Reged: 11/28/11
Loc: Los Angeles, CA
      #262722 - 04/28/12 07:23 AM

It's pretty tough for us guys as well, I'm in Los Angeles! Having a tough go at meeting someone with all I hope to find in a partner that looks exactly like Meagan Fox, but some how giving up on the idea just doesn't seem like an option. I'm on Poz Personals now and not finding it very helpful. Hope something comes up for you, best of luck!

riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
      #262730 - 04/28/12 09:14 AM

So why don't you and Gent get to know each other. HELLO YOUR BOTH HERE LOOKING FOR THE SAME THING ......!!!!!

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
      #262924 - 05/06/12 08:35 AM

What kind of reply is " best of luck" to this woman that is looking for a nice gent , from a gent looking for a nice woman. I don't get it !!! Does a bolt of lightening have to strike you on the arse? I sure hope you followed up your posting with a pm to her. And the same goes for the women. You see someone looking for someone here, go post him a pm also. What do I have to do, lock you all up in a room together till you finally reach out and say hello!!!!

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

singleinfl

Reged: 07/06/12
      #264392 - 07/06/12 12:31 PM

I am in south florida..... is the same here.... reason why i started going out of me comfort zone , the fear of being regected by someone who is negative is always in the back of my head... i tried.... and he said.... that there are a lot to think about.......

Nottheend

Reged: 06/22/12
      #264422 - 07/07/12 06:52 PM

dont give up he was not meant for you,dont give up mr right will come.just have faith

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  bartleby, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2671

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement