Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Pages: 1
allie

Reged: 05/21/00
please help me-I am frightened
      #4218 - 05/21/00 03:32 PM

my husband and I were undergoing the work up to have In vitro fertilization and had to undergo an HIV test.
We both had no fear because neither of us had any risk factors. He has been faithful to me, and I completlely trust him. We were totally thrown when yesterday my OB said that he tested positive- needless to say we are shocked
and I am terrified. This is the first time we were tested and he can not accept the test because he has no reason to think how it could be. I am terrified of losing him and the loss of the child we wanted to have is an aweful lot to handle. How can I be negative? will I become positive? will he die? please someone help- I am terrified and confused.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: please help me-I am frightened new
      #6383 - 06/29/00 12:56 AM

Hi I have been praying for a man I love for three years to be healed of HIV and it is possible. I believe that "all things are possible with God" Read in the Bible starting in Matthew about Jesus' healing power and trust God and believe. Maybe you can get another test. Whatever the case is, God is in control and he will take care of you and your husband. Are you pregnant now? Go to HIV Ministries web site. My friend has this ministry and he might can help you too. He was healed and has an awesome testimony. God Bless You and you are in my prayers.

Eggert
Unregistered

#9978 - 09/22/00 11:18 PM

There is a cure from hiv, and it prevent infect
it is the compound Warlocker
you can send email to
warhamar@simnet.is

Anonymous
Unregistered

#12328 - 11/15/00 10:10 PM

Those are some interresting replies I must say, however here on earth we have to deal with this in reality. I'm trying to find out as much as I can about Hiv/Aids because I'm involved with a man who is hiv positive, I'm not hiv positive. If I come accrossed anything that may be helpful to you. I will let you know. I hope you find the answers soon.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4645

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement