Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

hiv/aids and impact on family
      #37832 - 08/03/02 06:37 PM

My name is Susy. My Dad died from AIDS 9 yrs ago. i am currently in graduate school, (almost finished), with a degree in clinical psychology. I have a project due in oe of my classes about the impact of HIV on the family. i would be interested in interviewing people on this subject. i have my own story and how my family dealt with my dad's illness, and ultimate death. i am curious to learn other stories, and what the effects were on all aspects of your family, and what or how that effects you as an individual. i thank everyone for reading this, and would love to hear from people.
Susy my email is susysed@attbi.com.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
BRENDA
Unregistered

Re: hiv/aids and impact on family new
      #38909 - 08/27/02 09:53 AM

DEAR SUZY, HI I KNOW WHAT YOU GOING THOUGH BECAUSE I'M AN 41 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER OF THREE AND I WAS DIANOSED LAST YEAR AND DID NOT KNOW HOW TO TELL MY FAMILY YOU SEE I DID NOT GET MY FROM SEX I GOT IT FROM BLOOD PRODUCT AND I WAS JUST SHOCK ABOUT IT AND ASK MY SELF WHAT SUPPOSE TO SAVE MY LIFE HAS PUT AN BURDEN ON IT SO I HAD TO TELL MY FAMILY THAT BEST THING IS TO COME TO GATHER AND DISCUSS IT BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE SOME REJECTION AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE LOVE BUT YOU HAVE GOT TO KEEP ON LIVING AND ENJOYING LIFE SO YOU KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND WRITE ME BACK AND LET ME KNOW HOW YOUR SCHOOL IS DOING GOOD LUCK

lori
Unregistered

Re: hiv/aids and impact on family new
      #57939 - 02/10/03 03:13 AM

I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU CAN ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS. i'M SORRY TO BOTHER YOU BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE ELSE TO TURN. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS .WE JUST FOUND OUT MY NIECE WHICH IS LIKE MY DAUGHTER HAS FULL BLOWN AIDS SHES ONLY 26. THE MAN SHE CONTRACTED FROM IS A CARRIER AND IS INFECTIN ALOT OF PEOPLE NECAUSE HES NOT TELLING NO-ONE HE HAS IT PLEASE HELP...WE DONT KNOW ALOT ABOUT IT...THANK~YOU, LORI

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2837

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement