Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Pages: 1
franklinjames

Reged: 09/14/12
whyen you find after marriage your wife HIV postive
      #266593 - 09/15/12 11:58 AM

I wnet to Africa in 2011 to marry the dream of my life return back to the states to prepare for her coming before this could happen she said we would have a better life in Africa being African American so I agreed and return to Africa to live with her but I mnotice when she met me something had change and for next six months there some reason why we could not have sex and I told her that this was not normal I find a pill search it on the wed and found it was for HIV and fornted her with the information before she had been telling me it was because of how I was treating her and I could not see it once I forced her to me I gave the name of the medicine and what it was for she asked me what am I going to do and said talk about it when you return from your school trip she confirmed the HIV and whenasked when tested and the date knowing of the positive she would not tell me and when forced she said not to remember around October but I said try September and receive no answer what do you do when you love someone but yet know you have not been told the truth and considering you left your world to build a new life in Africa and for six months she abuse you by calling you names and saying things that were not sure in hope you would not push for sex and come to bed very late too tird to even hold a conversation. I know some information is missing and it would be best if I could forgert but two things here I cannot stop loving her and I cannot live without knowing the true fact its become a living hell and its hard for me to tell her we can make safe sex I amm lost and need some informatins if I could walk away I would but I cannot and its painful living with the unkown

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: whyen you find after marriage your wife HIV postive new
      #266839 - 09/19/12 11:03 AM

I'm really sorry you had to find out this way. And it is cultural stigma that puts fear of disclousure. You will have to give her time to talk to you . If you love her enough for who she is perhaps you can find it in your heart to still love her as she is now. She's afraid of rejection . A;; I can say is give it time, don't pressure , she knows you know and let her approach it. Show her you care by your actions , not just words.

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2029

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement