Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Pages: 1
Tracy1
Unregistered

abuse from loved one
      #189905 - 05/05/06 11:51 PM

Hello everyone. Hope you are having a great night. I am having problems with my husband and his rage. He is so angry at being so ill. Yet, he is taking it out on me. The doctor said he has some neurological damage, yet I also know he is using drugs and doesn't want help. I worry so about him, and he is being cruel, whether intentional or not, I can't judge. I think I have to kick him out and that is sad for me to do, when he is so ill and I know it is dangerous for him to be out in the weather, yet the nicer I am to him the worse he treats me. It is as though he hates me. He has been to treatment four times in the last two years, so what can I do? My daughter got very angry at him for dogging me out when I'm trying to help him, and she went on overkill, he told me if he hit her he'd break her jaw. I understand he has this conning mean streak in him and he's been using people his entire life. This is just him, on crack. And very sick. On probation, today I took off work to spend time with him, he was not interested in spending time with me. I decided to go in for a couple of hours, and he was gone when I got back. I can't do this anymore. I wanted to take care of him, I think I better take care of myself. He is so evil on that dope, he steals from his sister this past week, she has always been there for him. If I call the police on him if he comes home high, he will be in really bad trou;ble. He can go to prison if he gets in trouble, yet a day ago, I and he went into the dollar store, ok, and this lady came up and said you need to pay for the pork rinds you put in your car. He wasn't even high at the time. What would make a person act so careless with their own life. I want to save him from himself, yet I can't he's so full of hate.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
AIDS2HIV
Unregistered

Post deleted by Becky new
      #189942 - 05/06/06 09:26 AM

Jenni
Master

Reged: 11/06/05
Loc: Texas, USA
Re: abuse from loved one new
      #190018 - 05/06/06 10:14 PM

You should never put up with that kind of behavior... There is no excuse good enough for him doing these things.

Take your child(ren) and get out.

--------------------
It's you that I live for and for you that I die.
So I'll lay here with you until the final goodbye

Eclipse
Regular

Reged: 05/09/06
      #190621 - 05/10/06 11:31 AM

Im pissed! i mean u do all this for this guy and he doesnt see. You know what Tracy, you do need to move on and take care of your self. If someone does not appreciate what you do for them that person is selfish. He's on drugs too? oh no..get him out of there or you get out of there. that verbal abuse may lead to physical abuse and you dont need that because im onlu 24 and ive been there. Yes i have and if you dont put ur foot down now and fly str8 you WILL regret that you wasted time. Unfortunately it takes a tragedy and absence for a person to realize what he had. He will realize after you leave him or put him out. Its easier said than done but honey its your life and you dont need anyone intruding except for our creator. -TotalEclipse

Eclipse
Regular

Reged: 05/09/06
      #190623 - 05/10/06 11:34 AM

Aids2Hiv I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you always say what needs to be said!!!!!!! -TotalEclipse

franfrog
Legend

Reged: 01/05/06
Loc: NJ
      #190673 - 05/10/06 03:23 PM

I have to agree with A2H. I was in a relationship the same way. My daughters father(the one who infected me) was also abusing crack/cocaine and was very mentally abusive. Now after almost 9 years I am just starting to feel confident about myself. No one deserves to go through that no matter what. I know how hard it can be with children and because you love him, but you have to think about yourself and children. Please think about it. If he does not want the help you can not make him. Stand your ground.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4700

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement