Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Pages: 1
trey
Unregistered

feeling rejected
      #158295 - 08/07/05 09:28 AM

My husband is neg and im pos we have been together for 10 years. He has started seeing some eles. We dont go any where together any more. We bought a house together. i want to sell the house. he dont . So i told him i would give him a chance if he start taking me. and we starting to do things together. i told him about a crab feast that i want to take him to. he said ok. do you know he ask his brother if he wanted to go. That hurt so i told him i just want it to be just us. It"s hard loving someone who does not love you back. i want to leave him . Because we not happy anymore . the sex is maybe three time a month. and he not romanted at all . Im stressed out i dont eating like i should. i think if i let him go i can get rid of some of the stress. He claims that he wants the marriage. But i feel he not working at it hard enough. Ithink that he just want to keep the house. i work to hard to buy this house and let some other women enjoy it . to reach me privatemy e-mail is wat4rd927@aol.com Thank you need help

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
debtex
Legend

Reged: 03/21/05
Re: feeling rejected new
      #158302 - 08/07/05 01:36 PM

I know how hard it can be to live in a house, where you are struggling to fight to get (or feel) loved. But if he is not going to help change things.....you cannot do this by yourself. This unhappyness is not good for you. Is he still seeing this other person? If he is, then it is definitly time to let go. You too need to move on as well, and you deserve to be happy. I know how hard it must have been to obtain your home in the first place, and I'm sure you love having your own home, and will be damned to let some other woman have it!!!!!
Do you "both" own the home? As long as your name is also on for that house......you can be sure he doesn't have it with some new woman. Look at your situation from outside of it. How would you feel if a friend of yours came and asked you this same question, and see that relationship as yours is now. Have you ever said to him that you wanted to split up, or is this the first you are thinking about it? You are the wife, and he is the husband who cheated......he will not get the house and you nothing. if anything he will be forced to sell the house (because it is yours as well.....and he cheated) and you guys would split the money. I hate to make divorce sound evil, of course its not pleasant, but you shouldn't have to feel like you will end up with nothing...after you also worked so hard for it.

please talk to me soon!! I wish you all the best.

love and prayers,
debbie

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2619

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement