Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Pages: 1
FLYEAGLE

Reged: 06/27/05
Loc: PA
JUST NEEDING TO LET SOMETHINGS BLOW OFF MY MIND
      #157089 - 07/11/05 11:42 PM

HI ALL'
WELL I FIRST WANNA SAY THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHOM REPLIED TO OUR(MY FIANCE' AND I) IT HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL ESPECIALLY MONCHICHI THANK YOU, YOU ARE AN ANGEL. ANY WAYS MY LIFE IS JUST GETTING WORSE DAY BY DAY JUST FOUND OUT MY BABY GIRL WHO I HAVE RAISED SINCE SHE WAS TWO, NOW TEN, WANTS TO GO LIVE WITH MOMMY. I HAVE HAD FULL CUSTODY OF HER SINCE SHE WAS ALMOST FIVE, IT JUST SEEMS SOMEONE IS TAKING EVERY BREATH AND FIGHT I HAVE I CAN'T DO THIS MUCH LONGER WITHOUT MY FIANCE' I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR THATS ALL I HAVE LEFT AND NOT SO SURE SINCE HIV POS CAME ALONG THAT I STILL HAVE HER EVEN. I HAVE BEEN THE BEST I CAN BE AND THIS IS HOW THAT EVIL SON OF A BITCH UPSTAIRS IS GONNA REPAY ME!!! I HAVE RAISED THIS CHILD WHEN HER MOMMA WAS A SCUM (STILL IS) AND NOW I AM SHIT ON. I AM GOING THROUGH TOO MUCH FOR ONE TO HANDLE RIGHT NOW..SORRY THIS IS THE ONLY OUTLET I HAVE WITHOUT THIS I THINK I WOULD GO LITERALLY INSANE.......AGAIN THANKS FOR LISTENING....AND MONCHICHI THANX FOR THE SUPPORT YOU HAVE GIVEN US AND YOU KNOW WHO US IS....

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Monchhichi
Guru

Reged: 02/07/05
Loc: Florida
Re: JUST NEEDING TO LET SOMETHINGS BLOW OFF MY MIND new
      #157090 - 07/12/05 12:31 AM

Look now you have made me blush. Sorry I havent called. I live in Florida. We were watching weather chanell all weekend. I will call on Sat or Sun ok. I hope all is well. If T needs to talk or you let me know and I will call before then. Send my love.

--------------------
Never forget: Life is too precious to take for granted.

FLYEAGLE

Reged: 06/27/05
Loc: PA
      #157091 - 07/12/05 12:40 AM

I'M LOSING IT A LITTLE AND ITS GETTING WORSE EVERYDAY I WAKE POSNEG IS SLEEPING I'M LISTENING TO ONLINE RADIO AND SURFING TRYING TO STAY SANE....I HOPE ALL IS OK WITH HUBBY AND THE GREAT FLORIDA WEATHER

Monchhichi
Guru

Reged: 02/07/05
Loc: Florida
      #157092 - 07/12/05 12:42 AM

Do you want to talk IM or do you need me to call?

--------------------
Never forget: Life is too precious to take for granted.

strengthngod
Unregistered

#159661 - 09/07/05 05:50 PM

i just wanted to write you a quick note. july of 2004 i tested positive for HIV. i had been with the same man for 3 yrs. after i finally left him i found out. obviously he never told me. he is still in denial of it. my main reason for writing you is the comment you made about god. in november i rededicated my life to god. prior to that i was living life the way i wanted. it may not seem like it at times but he loves you as he does all his children you just have to let him. things in life happen because of the decisions we make, not because of God. Here is my e-mail if you would like to hear more. strengthngod@yahoo.com. Or if you need someone to talk to .

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4484

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement