Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Pages: 1
lilwolf

Reged: 03/24/05
Loc: Seattle, WA
My fiance is getting a raw deal because he is poz
      #139186 - 03/24/05 01:45 AM

Lewis County, WA has my fiance in their grasp all because he has AIDS, and he makes no secret of it. He is accused of molesting my 8 yr old daughter. My fiance has a squeaky clean criminal record, and is a NAVY veteren with a exemploray record.
My ex husband on the other hand is a career criminal and is known to have molested 3 and now maybe 4 of our 5 children. My ex also molested or raped at least 3 neighbor kids.
Lewis County sees the opportunity for a high profile case so when my 8 yr old tested postive for genital warts they blamed it on my fiance. My oldest daughter has genital warts also she is 18 and was victimized my my ex husband. My oldest daughter believes in the innocence of my fiance so she made this website http://www.geocities.com/catnapper86/freemydadplease.html
The Lewis county newspaper already has my fiance convicted and they printed his name in the newspaper along with his status as a person with AIDS i did not think they were allowed to do that.
My fiance's health is failing fast. Lewis county is small with only a very small HIV program, and almost no knowledge of the disease, but a lot of preconcieved notions.
The prosecutor has set my fiance's bail at $75,000. So I have to come up with $7,500 which is very hard for me right now. Also if I don't get him out I stand to lose everything, because the programs he is on will stop helping him. I do have a job, but it is not enough. I would appreciate any ideas, but I would really appreciate prayers. Prayer is a mighty source of power. I am willing to prove all of this. Please take a moment to pray. Any one who wishes is free to email me or reply here.
God Bless,
lilwolf

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
river
Expert

Reged: 03/05/05
Re: My fiance is getting a raw deal because he is poz new
      #139690 - 04/05/05 05:38 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about your fiances raw deal. Have you spoken to the american disabilities folks. Or perhaps a lawyer that would do some pro-bono work. I don't understand why charges weren't pressed on your ex. Have your children spoke up to the authorities. I know it's not something that you want your kids to go through but how do you think they'll feel once they're grown up and this gentleman dies. I really don't know what to say when I don't understand the whole situation. Yes I will pray for you, him, and the children. keep me posted if you can

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2819

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement