Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Pages: 1
Nancy
Unregistered

My brother died from aids
      #10625 - 10/09/00 01:32 PM

My brother died from aids in 1993 so I want to help anyone I can. If you have hiv or aids or if your loved one does I want to talk to you. My web sites are:
WWW.LETSTALKABOUTAIDS.HOMESTEAD.COM/TALK.HTML
WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/NANNY_ANN_2000/INDEX.HTML
Hope to hear from you Just e-mail me or sign my message broad I want to talk with you.
Nancy

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
marie
Unregistered

my brother has aids new
      #14767 - 01/17/01 12:25 AM

my brother was just diagnosed with aids,we found out through a miracle,,,he disappeared for about6 months and finally yesturday my mom got a letter from my brothers nurse ,with a number for my mom to contact her with..anyways my mom called and it was a nursing home in california.the nurse said my brother has been diagnosed with aids.he caught spinle menengitous, and when they ran some tests they found it.my brother decided to not let us know and die alone.i want to thank god and that nurse from saving him and us from that.we are going to get him and bring him home.we dont really know how long he has or how advanced it is, but when we get him home we will deal with that.i am so scared and broken hearted for him.i want to be strong for him, and i am going to try very hard to be.we are the closest of 5 kids.i am the youngest.i cant bare the thaught of him dying, but most of all i cant believe he chose to die alone.all alone.i love him and i hope with gods help we can give him some kind of hope and strength to make the most, of the rest of his life...he is not gay,he is a addict.i guess he felt ashamed for the needles,for getting aids and just the mess he has made for his self,but we all make mistakes and i dont want him to feel like this.i want peace for him and to know how much we all love him..we have no shame,,and he shouldnt either.thank you for listening to me .i just got this news today and i guess i had to share this with someone who could relate...thankyou....

LilMama73

Reged: 05/28/02
Loc: Tucson, Az
Re: my brother has aids new
      #34841 - 05/28/02 08:53 PM

Hi I found out my brother had AIDS April of 2000..... I am the youngest of 5 kids and he is the oldest. We are very close. He seems to get worse everyday and it kills me to see him so weak. He has a 5 year old daughter and she adores him. I cry when he is not around and hug him as much as possible.
I love him so much and I don't want him to die. If anyone can relate....email me. Thank you Elma

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: My brother died from aids new
      #156238 - 06/17/05 02:25 AM

My brother died from aids also...he passed away in 2004. I am having a hard time dealing with how his life ended...because of his shame...he suffered alone...until it was too late...when I became aware of his health problems...I was there for him...but we had so much to talk about...he finally wanted to talk...and it was too late. He was my baby brother...I grieve for him....I want to understand what was happening in his life....I need answers....I miss him so very much. I wish I had someone to talk to about this...

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4168

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement