Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Past Forums (read only) >> HIV/AIDS in the Military

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

scared
      #28515 - 02/19/02 08:19 AM

really panicing the fear of being exposed by having had unprotected sex with a japanese local girl who worked at a bar. i am convinced i contracted hiv.. my neck hurts , im stressed pain in right leg....waiting to take test next week. really stessed out . could stress pose the symptoms i might be having or is this actuall symptoms...pls advise alex

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
POZNavy
Unregistered

Re: scared new
      #28533 - 02/19/02 04:11 PM

Well I never had symptoms like that when I sero-converted. My lymph nodes in my neck were sollen but didn't hurt. It could be a variety of other infections. And possibly another STD. Just don't worry if you do come up POZ the military really does take good care of us, and you won't get discharged for it. Good luck and good health. Sincerely,
Chris
Outstandinghn@hotmail.com

TimesTragic2002
Unregistered

#34762 - 05/24/02 07:00 PM

The girl might have had it. Your systems dont sound right. I think you are worring too much. HIV systems dont show up that fast you should be worried about other std's. there worse they affect you much faster.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#90830 - 02/29/04 04:13 PM

Chris, if I could ask, what were your symptoms. I am in the military and very scared right now. My symptoms were very sore throat, for about 2 weeks, chest pain, muscle weakness, chills, runny nose, productive cough dry at first though, neck pain swollen lymph nodes. Blurry vison. Itchy skin feeling dazed or dizzy, ears clogged. I went to preventive med and had tests, but too soon to tell that's just procedure. I waiting for th 3 month time. Care to shed any glimpse of light. Thank-you

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6095

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement