Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
DaveyBoy
Unregistered

HIV+ Male Makes Web Sites To Meet Other POZ
      #97755 - 05/05/04 11:51 PM

Hi there, since 1998 I have been making websites for the "POZ COZ". I even met my girlfriend through my sites!

I make the sites without an income yet I do not charge for my services, it's been a tough go as I am a poor guy and been homeless many times.

Here are some (a few) of my sites:

http://www.HIVsearch.com
http://www.HIVforum.com
http://www.HIVdate.com
http://www.HIV-AIDS-POZ.com

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: HIV+ Male Makes Web Sites To Meet Other POZ new
      #97787 - 05/06/04 12:37 AM

You cannot even make a post at your forum unless you make a donation. You are a scam artist and con man.

DaveyBoy
Regular

Reged: 05/06/04
Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
      #97841 - 05/06/04 03:13 PM

Hmmn, that message only shows up when AIDS dissidents are trying to post (Ip address), stop posting lies!

--------------------
www.HIV-AIDS-CHAT.com
www.POZitiveLiving.com
www.HIVsearch.com
www.POZ.ca

Anonymous
Unregistered

#98109 - 05/08/04 04:40 AM

Hey "boy" you legit with the IRS?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#98144 - 05/08/04 07:34 PM

I will check my records davey because I am certain you have directly and indirectly asked for money. One could say you ask for money even with your post, although in a back handed way. Times getting hard so you need more contributors? So how much do you get from each group? I'm assuming of course you have legal status to ask for funds.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#98147 - 05/08/04 07:39 PM

I see I am not the only one who is wondering about your organization and multiple web sites. Are you registered as a non profit organization? Or a not for profit group? Do you expect the IRS to be nice to you because you have the alleged HIV?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#98149 - 05/08/04 07:44 PM

I'm not sure what your point is but let's get back to your current status with the IRS. What is your group? Your web sites? You have to have some sort of an IRS standing. Surely no one would be fool enough to try and circumvent the law.

DaveyBoy
Regular

Re: HIV+ Male Bashing new
      #98659 - 05/12/04 08:50 PM

I am Canadian, I collected disability as of March 2004, not registered as an organization, that costs too much money which I do not have! I am allowed to make upto an extra 300 dollars a month with disability (when on it, will be back on it next month if all goes well, tough times right now). Plus if I was to actually make over 10,000 dollars a year, I could use my legal business name in Canada (HIV/AIDS Network). I have not earned any money business wise, I do recieve about $100 dollars a month in gifts to help pay for sites which cost me over $150/month to run, so far my profits from my sites are well in the negatives, infact if I started a corporation, I already owe myself $100,000! I do not have any actual clients that pay me for monthly services, I do not charge for my sites or use of them, I simply ask for "spare change" like a street beggar (I have begged on streets when I was homless and living on the streets, I made 4-8 times as much money begging for it rather than my hard work I do for it online, wonder why I bother some days). I don't even have my own place right now, staying with a friend or I would have been on the streets again, plus the only money I get is about 100 dollars a month in gifts, so currently I am making $1,200 a year, so you can go tell your IRS about all this...

So be more constructive with your time for now on, sheeze! Learn about who and where I am before you go making false accusations too! Just don't bash people who are doing good for POZ communites!

--------------------
www.HIV-AIDS-CHAT.com
www.POZitiveLiving.com
www.HIVsearch.com
www.POZ.ca

DaveyBoy
Regular

If you thinkDaveyBoy is a CON MAN, then read THIS! new
      #110379 - 08/21/04 09:52 AM

If I (DaveyBoy) was a "con man", I would be charging $20/month to all HIV+ members (3,500 on dating site, 600 for chat site and about another 1,500 spread out so that's 5,600X$20=$112,000.00/month or over $1,000,000.00 a year). I am the one being scammed from this big potential because I make it free to help the POZ communities and allow those who wish to contribute to do so volunteering (average $50/month in cash gifts)! I only make about $500/USD on a good month with sponsor ads instead of making thousands with charging for paid services! I am still even forced to work side/odd jobs to help with life's expenses and to keep all afloat (still do without car, new server and many other comforts). I loose over a million dollars a year so I can help HIV positive people for FREE (I must be a bad guy)!

--------------------
www.HIV-AIDS-CHAT.com
www.POZitiveLiving.com
www.HIVsearch.com
www.POZ.ca

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2501

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3