Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
Alex Gomez
Unregistered

hiv-free
      #73475 - 10/01/03 09:17 PM

hi, my name is alex gomez and i have recently been cured of my hiv virus. the man responsible for this is a doctor from cuernavaca, mexico. he did four bio-magnetic treatments on me. what this entails is the placing of powerful magnets all over and around my body. The way it works is the magnetic energy makes your body an unhospitable place for any viruses or bacteria. by the third time the doctor treated me, he told me i no longer had hiv in my system. i'm having an hiv test to confirm. but everything about me has changed. i eat much more, i have even begun to eat meat again after seventeen years. and i no longer have a brain tumor. i no longer need sleeping pills to sleep (although i take one every night because it makes sleeping easier, and longer) Thank you.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: hiv-free new
      #73491 - 10/01/03 11:24 PM

Sorry sweetie, You've just "been had" (and I don't mean in that nice way that gave you HIV in the first place). I hope this guy didn't charge you any money for this and you make sure you have your HIV tests done at a reputable lab and that only you see the results, not Dr. Quack-arooni.
If this were true it would mean that anyone with HIV who has ever had an MRI (which uses far more powerful magnets than any that could have been used on you)would be cured of the disease. And that kind of cheap easy to administer cure would have people all over the work clamoring to make magnet machines to cure HIV. The mind is a powerful thing and if you believe you are well you will feel well. It's called the placebo effect and that's why you are suddenly so bright and cheerful. This follows under the "if it sounds too good to be true then it is" adage.
See a real doctor and take good care of yourself.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#73524 - 10/02/03 10:51 AM

Hello there!

My name is Klaus from Germany. Although there seems to be no cure for AIDS, some people with HIV never seem to develop AIDS. There must be something in the immune system that makes them resistent to developping AIDS.
I recently came across a "medicine" that, so it seems, strenghtens the immune system and thereby prevents people from developping AIDS. It is based on a plant from Iceland. As everyone might know, Iceland is in a way a volcanic land. The soil there is unique and so might be this "medicine". It's worth trying anyway. Visit the site www.varhamer.com or contact turiiyananda@hotmail.com for more information. Best whishes!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#73526 - 10/02/03 01:59 PM

YIkes! What nonsense! And I'm sure someone is making a lot of money from these magic formulas! Don't you think if this worked the states would want to use it! They are going broke paying for the medications for people with HIV!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#73584 - 10/02/03 09:58 PM

Is there a full moon out there? Maybe the pod people have beamed new recruits down, where have these loonies come from?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#73586 - 10/02/03 11:00 PM

What's tragic is that people believe in this nonsense! They are taken in by these liars who just want to make money off of them....and they think these people are more sincere then the drug companies!
The fact is that there is no way to CURE HIV. There is no way to stop its progression in the human body aside from really powerful drugs. And many people are terrified about this. So instead they pay people for expensive juices, magic powders or they belive one of those guys who say HIV isn't dangerous....all to avoid the terrifying truth.

Anonymous A
Unregistered

#73707 - 10/04/03 12:34 AM

Now this response was absolutely predictible. As usual, the information is almost correct and the journals quoted are real and reputable but the information is slanted to get only his twisted viewpoint. Fella, haven't you ever heard of sleeping pills or alcohol?

Rainbow
Unregistered

anagram new
      #75318 - 10/14/03 01:01 PM

magnet therapy = gather payment

(anagram)

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2140

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3