Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
tebo
Unregistered

Questions in my head.
      #65456 - 06/10/03 04:32 AM

Lost a lover and a baby, Diagnosed HIV+, while trying to cope, got raped! Now what's next? Isnt it a little too much for one person? What is the meaning of all this? May somebody help me understand!! Do i look like i have all the ability to cope with each and every difficult situation?

Who am i asking anyway?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Questions in my head. new
      #65465 - 06/10/03 02:02 PM

Very sorry to hear all that.
Life is certainly harsh and hard sometimes, but maybe, maybe you will find the courage to continue and fight for an improvement; surely a great effort but far better than to sucumb. Have faith, in a few months you could be looking at a better perspective, I am sure you know what needs to be done .....and who knows life may even reward you in the future with another opportunity.
Be strong, have faith, live with values and try to be as good as you can.
Lots of love

Anonymous
Unregistered

#65467 - 06/10/03 06:26 PM

I promise it can be worse. In Africa infants are raped and become HIV positive and separately their parents dies of AIDS and they live in poverty and die really young. There is no end it seems to pain. The only thing you can hope for is that things will get better!

My prayers are with you!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#65506 - 06/11/03 08:15 AM

We each have to find our own meaning. It helps sometimes to read religious books. Or hang out with people who have been handicapped since birth. Remember we all have to deal with challenges.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#65510 - 06/11/03 03:00 PM

Take care. I really get angry to here the things which happened to you. Try to be more careful not to get into trouble. Keep faith in god things will improve. Give more importance to your health. Try to have some good friends. See a HIV spetialist.

dcyngpozsocials

Reged: 06/18/03
Loc: Washington, DC
      #65978 - 06/18/03 07:44 PM

Wow, I think that there really isn't anything that anyone person can say to you to make you feel better about all of that. You are going to have to come to a place of peace on your own. Have you tried using your personal form of spirituality to cope? Talked with a leader in your religious organization?

Hun, the fact of this miserable life is that bad things happen to good people sometimes. It's not our fault, it's not God's, it's just the fact that evil exists in our world. We can choose to let it win or we can choose to overcome. If we get down and depressed and think that bad things will continue to happen, evil wins and chances are.....bad things will continue to happen. If we rise above our circumstances somehow and not let those evil circumstances overtake us, then good prevails.

Get in touch with a counselor/therapist or a religious leader whom you trust and can confide in. There is help out there. The first step in healing, is to search.

Blessings

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1934

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3