HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
Allan
Regular

Reged: 11/22/02
Loc: Georgia
So You Got HIV !
      #64469 - 04/30/03 05:23 PM

You take meds you live perhaps longer ( mrds cause a bunch od crap we dont knoe ( remember Tobbacco how they forgot the early research?)) or you take no meds change your habbits if yoy drink and drug to much. get a good line of suppliments and for whatever life any of Gode children has ( a day a Year an eternity) you live it pretty well and enjoy it ( life) no hassle with ADAP and going from one Dr who knows less than the previous and is that pain Pulmonarh Hypertension !!!! or to much exertion... I dont know I have done meds and now to the curb I ge sick and die so do non HIV individuals all day long and its unexpected so to live the rest of your life with the primaru concern of extending your days via phapmaceuticals to me seems like a sucky way way of living out those days . SARS killed a few so far and I am sure they were not spending the majoriety odf their days balancing pills anf the shits etc...

Just more rant. Send me back replies about friends who took meds and are alive today and I will point out the ones who have no HIV and had a good future and are dead today from so many causes !!!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Basquo
Unregistered

Re: So You Got HIV ! new
      #64495 - 05/01/03 02:50 PM

Thanks! So glad to know you're not bitter! Keep up the great pep talks!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#64503 - 05/01/03 05:39 PM

Allen, Have you considered mood altering medications for your toxic personality? HIV or not it's tough to grow old alone..and with this attitude about life in general I can't imagine anyone wanting to be around you.

Brandon
Regular

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: California
      #64578 - 05/03/03 02:12 AM

Allen, although i'm not too sure what your post is exactly about I do argee with you that we will all die (HIV/AIDS/SARS/OLD AGE/HIT BY A BUS/whatever) no matter how many medications are invented. From what I can tell (i'm only a college freshmen) death has been around for quiet some time. It's something that should not make us anxious, but aware, that we are not immortal and we won't be around forever. Embrase that feeling and determine how you will leave your mark, what is your contribution? All things are possible when you believe.

"faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" Heb 11:1

--------------------
"faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" Heb 11:1

Anonymous
Unregistered

#64685 - 05/05/03 01:42 AM

Who have you been brainwashed by? ...or maybe you're just in need of a serious pschological assesment.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#64711 - 05/05/03 10:10 PM

Brandon, you are so right!!! What a shame the original poster doesn't have your attitude about life.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#64820 - 05/12/03 06:43 PM

RETARD !

tebo
Unregistered

#65454 - 06/10/03 04:11 AM

May the anonymous fellor stop sending some rude messages and rather say something constructive to disagree with what he reads!

JIMBEAUX
Unregistered

#65653 - 06/15/03 04:17 PM

YEA, YOU TELL HIM BRANDON...... BY THE WAY,I'LL TAKE THE BUS.

Brandon
Regular

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: California
      #68760 - 08/05/03 12:12 AM

I am not immortal... I won't live forever. I'll make the best of the time I have here... I'll try and make lasting relationships with people who matter to me. I live for you and not for myself. I'll be understanding to the needs of others, I'll be sure to stop and smell the roses, because it was you that put them there for me. I will try and focus on the positive instead of the negitive, I will smile even when I don't feel like it, I will be sympothic to people who are scared... and I will offer what understand I have. I will not listen to what they say, but I will hear what they feel. I will live for you... because you are who created me.

--------------------

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3263

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3