Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
Bobby
Unregistered

Holistics
      #57260 - 02/03/03 09:06 PM

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am HIV Positive. I have been for almost 14 years and I am lucky that I didnít need meds till just about 7 years ago. Ever since then I have been looking for holistic approaches to working with the virus. While I am glad to be kept alive from just 6 pills a day I have had some side effects. Nothing terrible at all I must say. Simple, little things. None the less, still reminders that I am now living with this. Iím talking about the fact that I was unable to drink orange juice any more or eat my ďstapleĒ of Momís home made tomato sauce. They just became like this vicious acid and made me feel like I was going to explode.

About two months ago my cousin turned me on to something new. Its called XanGo Juice. It is trademarked and has had independent studies, so I thought I would give it a try. It comes from the Mangosteen fruit in Southeast Asia. They have been using it for decades and now it is being introduced to the western world for the first time. Pharmaceutical companies are even looking into it because of the ultra high Antioxidant qualities more powerful than both vitamins E and C.

After taking it for only one week I decided to try a bit of OJ again and it didnít hurt me. I slowly increased to a full glass of Orange juice with no problem and Iím happy to say I can chug a quart again like I used too so long ago. I can also eat my favorite tomato sauces with no problem again. Like I said before, these may be minor problems but it makes a world of difference for me.

After taking the XanGo Juice, which tastes awesome I might ad, I had my blood work redone and my T cells darted up over 100 points and my viral load is now undetectable. And this is while going off my meds for the ďtestĒ period. I am looking forward to my next visit to see just how much more they have gone up.

It amazes me how much money is spent on synthetic vitamins which your body does not absorb and how little is known about the Natural stuff that the body absorbs 100% without any type of side effect. Mother Nature sure knows her stuff, why doesnít everyone else? Did you know people would have to eat fruits and veggies, round the clock, (thatís a documented fact) to get the nutrition they need. Iím not saying this XanGo Juice is a miracle cure for everything but, when your immune system is working properly everything follows suit.

Anyway, since starting with it, I have told many people about it and every one has good things to say from fixing pains to improving cholesterol levels to blood counts in Hepatitis C patients. Cancer patients.This one guy was even able to take his little daughter off her nebulizer treatments because of XanGo. I have also been making a few extra bucks by my word of mouth on the stuff.

I donít know if you will believe me when I say I want to reach more people with this so that they know it is out there and they have the option to try it. To better their lives and bodies naturally without side effects.

You donít know me and all I can tell you is that I am a gay man of 37 years of age and I want to get this news out the best way I can to everyone who can benefit from it. Iím not asking you to just help me boost my income. I am not that type of person. As a matter of fact, I give the stuff away free when I can.

Please let me know what you think. If you know anything about XanGo. How I can advertise this news, weather it be an editorial or an advertisement. Iím just at a loss here because this is all new to me and Iím not sure how to go at this.

I appreciate your time and patients in regard to this matter.

All the best.

Email: hawleyboy@hotmail.com

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Holistics new
      #57306 - 02/04/03 11:14 AM

I'm sure of XanGo juice is overpriced and part of some sort of pyramid scheme! Stay away from so-called natural products that people are claiming make your viral load undetectable. THERE IS NO SUCH THING! NOR can a cream put hair on a bald head, or can you sleep and lose weight, or get a bigger penis by buying something...

You wrote:
"Did you know people would have to eat fruits and veggies, round the clock, (thatís a documented fact) to get the nutrition they need." THIS is NOT A DOCUMENTED FACT! This is nonsense! Why do you lie?
How much money do you make on a weekly basis on this so miracle juice?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#57630 - 02/07/03 04:05 AM

Also HIV poz, for over 12 years. Doing great on inhibitors but also looking for holistic, natural, alternative approaches to battling HIV and improving general health.
I have never heard of the product you mentioned, but I personally will check my area and try it. I have found that cutting down on sugar, drinking green tea and green drinks,
more fresh fruits and veggies, extra vit c, has improved my
health. Welcoming any suggestions! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#65731 - 06/16/03 03:20 PM

I thing you both have points. Nutrition around the clock might help only hiv ers and such diseases but i think one can get adaquite nutrition otherwise.
I've also heard of nutritional suppliment "helping put hair on one's head, getting the grey out, or at least stopping the loss"
As for the xango juice a friend of mine takes it with enzymes and herbs and is not on medicine. He does other stuff as well... He has a dropping vL and increasing T cell count and i'm considering the juice myself.
thanks for both inputs as i am not ruling anything out.
I don't expect the xango juice to cure me but i do think it will help. I would like to see my t cells increase. that i have been stuck with low ones for about 10 years but when i first turned postive i got my t'cells up from 390 to over 1000 using natural type things and also imported thymus gland injections as well as b 12 injections monthly and it took less than a year to do it.
j.p

p.s the aids fraud task force really discorages product that have
"miracal cures", especially for a multitude of illness and discourages buying things that are supported by testimonial only. my advice- take it with a grain of salt so to speak and don't get your hopes up until you've tried it for yourself as is may/may not work for every one the same way and keep one eye on your pocketbook.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2385

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threadsô 6.2.3