Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
Richard
Unregistered

dying
      #4536 - 05/30/00 08:15 AM

How are you suppose to act during the time you find out you have AIDS and when you die? I mean con you run a normal life, I know that sounds stupid but can you? I want to be able to go out and do things have relationships, sex-yes still, and spend time with my children. Is it wrong to still want to have sex? is it wrong to have sex still? Does the other person have to know if we use protection? these are just a few questions I have thanx

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: dying new
      #4896 - 06/04/00 11:24 PM

Lots of people are now LIVING with HIV, that means having babies, being sexual, getting married. You can have a FULL live! Yes, you have to use protection and tell others. But you can find lots of other positive people, taking trips going to parties, etc.
Enjoy! You are still alive!!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#6335 - 06/28/00 04:24 PM

If you are lucky enough to live in the western world then the new medications will give you the luxury of a full life. Lots of people with HIV are having a full sexual life. You have to wear protection. Lots of people are buying homes, having babies, going to school and changing jobs. Read lots of the stuff on this site. Get knowledgable, join a support group and you'll understand how many options you have!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#8578 - 08/18/00 11:57 AM

All humans live under a death sentence. You just know what threatens you specifically. Live but take care of yourself!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3841

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3