HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Anonymous
Unregistered

To TheDeadBody
      #45213 - 11/27/02 06:01 AM

To The DeadBody,

Hope you enjoyed today.

This is your life for the next few weeks. Then it will stop.

Then the fun will really begin. We are mailing the 7431 people on the Virus Myth list (you can view it at Virusmyth.com), the 2112 on the AIDS Reality Check membership
file and the 5433 on the Alive and Well file asking them ALL to post at least twice a week.

I did not want to close this board down, simply to discuss the matter in a rational manner, but YOU have turned it into a war.

Enjoy your life as a censor.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

ROFLMAO new
      #45231 - 11/27/02 09:29 AM

You crack me up. You are nothing more then a Cyber version of a typical terrorist.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: To TheDeadBody
      #45235 - 11/27/02 10:44 AM

Let me get this right...if you are not allowed to post on a private board with abandon then you will get your henchmen to post things NO ONE wants to read? Is there some logic I'm missing here? Don't you think you've posted enough? Do you think that you will gain respect for this? Followers? What's good is that you are proving to anyone who had any doubts that the so-called "denialists" are just a bunch of kinda slow, incredibly immature, very dysfuntional guys who have found no other way to get attention. I'm thrilled to see you dig your own grave.

Dave Brader
Unregistered

Re: To TheDeadBody new
      #45238 - 11/27/02 11:27 AM

Hey KARLA do you still think this moron is not your "NotPAUL"?? Anyone could recognize his style! What a pathetic little man he is......

Anonymous
Unregistered

#45240 - 11/27/02 11:30 AM

It's the same threat as last time...he posts as much as he wants or else...what a role model from his wonderful group. They must be proud to have members like this...

Anonymous
Unregistered

#45243 - 11/27/02 12:02 PM

You are worse than Hitler.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#45249 - 11/27/02 01:00 PM

but not as proud as they are of creiten aka slowswimmer, the dissident who has admitted he has no risk factors for HIV because he only has sex with dogs! They are real proud of him to, he is their favorite dissident spokesperson

Anonymous
Unregistered

#45251 - 11/27/02 01:08 PM

they have made this kind of threat many times in the past. when the HIV AIDS conference was in Atlanta a couple of years ago, they talked and talked about all the things they were going to do at that conference to spread the truth about HIV and AIDS! In the end, not one dissident showed up in Atlanta and they coudl not even man one single dissident booth near the conference site.

they have proven time and time again that they are nothing but talk. if it was not for the internet dissidents would not exist at all. as it is the few there are make their numbers seem larger by posting anonymously so no one can tell how many of them there really is. their numbers remain fairly constant because everytime they get some ignorant slob to join them, they usually have lost one to death from AIDS.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#45253 - 11/27/02 01:35 PM

They act like a bunch of ten year old boys--all developmentally delayed.

HEAL germany
Unregistered

Nonsense
      #45256 - 11/27/02 02:01 PM

Nonsense, NONSENSE

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Immature Ones new
      #45259 - 11/27/02 02:06 PM

Why are you here at all? You are real pests, normal people with hiv do not want you here at all, we never will believe you...Go Away! Your constant untruths about hiv not causing illness, and that people should not take meds, etc., are dangerous. Do not come back!!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#45267 - 11/27/02 02:15 PM

Dissedents please start Bible study, then you will get some morals and character.

gregg629
Guardian

Reged: 04/16/01
Loc: Boston
Hypocrite new
      #45268 - 11/27/02 02:16 PM

Just to make sure you understand what that means.

hypocrite: adjective
One who plays a part; especially, one who, for the purpose of winning approbation of favor, puts on a fair outside seeming; one who feigns to be other and better than he is; a false pretender to virtue or piety; one who simulates virtue or piety.

You dissidents are throwing a fit because thebody removes SOME not all of your posts. You cry how they are censoring you and violating your first amendment rights.

However, I nor anyone who has a view different then your denialist view is allowed to post at all on any of the dissident web sites.

So what's the difference, why are your rights and freedom of speech more important then anyone else? Why do you get so upset at censorship here and not at your own sites?

One word. Hypocrite

Gregg

Anonymous
Unregistered

'Some' my foot!!!! new
      #45288 - 11/27/02 05:49 PM

"removes SOME not all of your posts."

Some? It is every single one without exception now. We repost up to thirty times a day and perhaps one or two get left because they are 'woven' into the string. Anythinfg that makes a point not just makes 'small talk' is removed. Everything.

'Some' my foot!!!!!

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: 'Some' my your ass
      #45294 - 11/27/02 05:58 PM

Hmm,I can see that you have trouble also telling time. Because this thread was started at 6am. Hmm, that's amost 12 hours ago and it's still here, so I don't see how you can say "every single one without exception"

Once again the dissidents lie and make up facts to try to prove a cause which they can't prove.

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 8238

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3