Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dave Karla!
      #44834 - 11/24/02 09:31 AM

Dave and Karla:

Why are you allowing this guy to dominate the conversation with his nonsense? If we all agree that he has nothing informative to offer why engage with him?
He's not only posting here...he's posting his crap on every topic trying to dominate every subject.

Why can't this forum be for those living with HIV...not for a nut who wants attention or wants to question condoms or whatever....Why not ignore him? Or e-mail him privately to argue these obscure facts...we all know that condoms work...Even consumer reports has done studies....

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
DaveBrader
Grand Master

Reged: 11/22/02
Re: Dave Karla! new
      #44838 - 11/24/02 10:56 AM

Mainly because answering his rhetorical questions affords the opportunity to put out the FACTS. I think the last thread was very productive, and anyone reading would realize how ridiculous his stand on condoms is.

You must remember that there are people who are unread about HIV who can be taken in by this guy if he is allowed to post without anyone responding.

Dave Brader
18 years HIV positive, 4 years since AIDS diagnosis. On HAART for four years.

--------------------
Dave Brader

Anonymous
Unregistered

#44839 - 11/24/02 11:18 AM

But he posts the same crap on every board. Mostly it looks like they get deleted. But his desire is to dominate the conversation...as if there is real controversy about these subjects....and the rest of us are bored with his need for constant attention. It's only this one loser now...

Anonymous
Unregistered

#44841 - 11/24/02 01:17 PM

I agree. Get him off this board. He's just a pathetic jerk.
Rose

Anonymous
Unregistered

#44843 - 11/24/02 02:09 PM

Perhaps we are sick of the AIDS fanatics having free run of the mass media (who make big bucks from the scam called AID$).

Anonymous
Unregistered

#44853 - 11/24/02 04:25 PM

so is this your real "beef" DENIALIST? that the researchers, therapy providers, and others working to save peoples lives are making money? These people should be paid and paid well. Sounds like you'ld be happy if they weren't paid and relied on your handouts. Are you comming on here to try to put them out of business? Tell us.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#44863 - 11/24/02 08:07 PM

You, Mr. Dissident, are the only fanatic. And god knows how you are making money. You're too insane to get a real job. By the way, most of the people who work at AIDS service organizations, most of the social workers who do case work for people with AIDS, most of the nurses who take care of AIDS patients and a great deal of the doctors in rural areas and the researchers at the NIH make less then a NYC garbage collector. So once again you are misinformed. Don't you have anything better to do then post here every two hours??

Anonymous
Unregistered

#44875 - 11/25/02 12:48 AM

If you knew anything about me you would know just how funny that statement is. Perhaps one day.....

Anonymous
Unregistered

#44876 - 11/25/02 12:54 AM

First may I suggest a grammar and spelling lesson.

In regard to "others working to save peoples lives are making money?" sadly that is NOT the case. The money has clouded their judgment and narrowed their vision into deluding themselves they are helping when
in fact they are doing just the opposite.

A situation not new in history.

DaveBrader
Grand Master

#44889 - 11/25/02 01:26 AM

The interesting thing to note is not the unfounded accusations that orthodox researchers, doctors, and scientists are ALL influenced by money to overlook the truth, BUT that DENIALISTS are never influenced by money to promote their AGENDA!! LMAO LMAO

Anyone who believes that DENIALISTS are not in this for the money only need check out Christine Maggiore's financial status since she wrote her book!! LMAO Regardless of the claim that she does not profit from her book, the FACTS prove differently!

Dave Brader

--------------------
Dave Brader

DaveBrader
Grand Master

#44891 - 11/25/02 01:28 AM

If my mother had balls, she might have been my father instead of my mother!! LMAO

IF is one of the most often used words in DENIALIST posts!!

Dave Brader

--------------------
Dave Brader

Anonymous
Unregistered

#44901 - 11/25/02 08:33 AM

So what does motivate a DENIALIST? Raw, bareback sex? Refusal of responsibility reguarding your partners health and even your own? All for what? An orgasm barrier free?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#44909 - 11/25/02 11:36 AM

Most of them have other problems in their life. They are not the most balanced of people. They like feeling like they know more than others...they are generally paranoid personalities. They believe in conspiracies...Everyone is getting tons of money to lie about AIDS (absolutely ridiculous idea!) They like to see the world in black and white. Good guys and bad guys, no grays.And they have difficulty making friends and finding lovers (cause they are not attractive and act unbalanced and weird) so this they think makes them attractive or gets them attention. They make believe they know something few others know. They like feeling self righteous. Also in their inability to find a place for themselves they think this gives them a leadership position in something. ANd really a lot of them have time on their hands...no relationship, no real career. ANd they get some satisfaction out of being annoying...they think they are spreading the truth...they imagine they are missionaries for the truth! It gives meaning to their otherwise empty lives...If they are HIV positive, when they finally do get some infection they try not to panic...and keep believing in their nonsense. Some will die and not take any medications, so invested they are in their delusion. But you will see them post constantly here, cause as I said, they have lots of time on their hands.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#44910 - 11/25/02 11:39 AM

Yeah. Mr. Dissident, you don't know how much you give away in your writing. Maybe you do have a job. That's unimportant. But you are unbalanced. And you are desparate for attention. And you are inconsiderate. And you are deluded and irresponsible. This we can tell by your posts. Who cares if you say best wishes...you're attempt to dominate the conversation on this board demonstrates a lot. So chuckle to yourself. But all of us whose time is being wasted by you know what a low life you are.

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4242

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3