Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
Natasha_james25
Unregistered

I GOT CURED WITH THIS DRUG
      #39949 - 09/13/02 08:16 AM

I was infected with HIV few years back.From the i was fighting a way to live untill i met a person on net who offered me this vaccine just for 5,000$ and i was completely cured.Now i wish to give his contact info to people who are suffering.Mail me at natasha_james25@yahoo.com for his contact info.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: I GOT CURED WITH THIS DRUG new
      #39955 - 09/13/02 11:02 AM

yeah yeah. And I made a million dollars buy working at home stuffing envelopes. And I was bald until I spread this cream on my head and now it's thick and wonderful. And I was ugly till I drank this expensive juice now everyone wants me. And I was fat till I bought this machine and now I've got a perfect shape. If only life was so simple and there were secret cures for terrible things! You are a fool. If there was one case of this happening, it would make it into all the medical journals. Every doctor wants something to help their patients, idiot!

shadow1
Veteran

Reged: 12/06/00
      #39989 - 09/13/02 07:37 PM

That is a funny story; if there were a vaccine that worked and eliminated HIV&AIDS it would be known of by doctors and the CDC. Nothing that exists so far has been known to work, so if you had been totally cured of this disease it would have been covered by every paper and medical publication. $5,000 is not an easy amount to come up with for something that is not existent or not proven in the medical world. People that are really infected need a little more facts shown before they go on someone’s word that they are "CURED" without medical proof.

The G-Man

Anonymous
Unregistered

#40037 - 09/14/02 08:06 PM

If you want to give his contact information, why isn't it posted here? This way, you and whomever can be put where you belong, in jail. That's where scammers like you belong! Oh and by the way...I WAS BLIND, BUT NOW I SEE! Why don't you get the f*%# off this board and stay off? Thanks for posting your address. People like myself just might report you to the authorities as you are accomplice in this scam.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#40044 - 09/14/02 09:22 PM

I have heard that there is a cure for cancer but its being surpressed because it would kill the billion dollar cancer industry. It would not surprise me cause big money has big guns.

john in london
Unregistered

Re: what the hell! new
      #40081 - 09/15/02 03:43 PM

what is this bull,do you belive this,seriously!,
these forums are getting scary with scary people man,
i mean this is so,so over the top,like i paid five grand for a cure,man this is an insult to every positive person,
i just cant understand these people.this is not a bloody game,THIS IS LIFE AND DEATH,MAN IM SO,SO UPSET......

IDIOTSLAPPER
Unregistered

Re: LISTEN YOU DUMB BITCH new
      #40097 - 09/15/02 07:38 PM

LISTEN YOU DUMB BITCH JUST F*** OFF BEFORE I FLIPPIN,
SLAP YOUR DUMB FREAKIN ASS,STUPID DUMB BITCH.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#40237 - 09/17/02 03:21 PM

IT aint true...the richest people in the world would get a hold of it. THERE IS NO SECRET CURE...even a cure would make someone rich! Cause then everyone would want it...so capitalism works! Only fools believe in these kind of conspiracies...or that someone in the developing world has something that works that for some reason we can't get!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#40238 - 09/17/02 03:22 PM

The saddest thing is that there are ignorant, hopeful people out there who will believe someone like this!

hez
Unregistered

Re: what the hell! new
      #40344 - 09/18/02 10:46 PM

Hey John,
Listen there are gonna be assholes everywhere we look. They are in every category. But as long as we look out for each other they will get bored and try someplace else.
Dont let them win, ok. They are Bacteria. The lowest form of life. They are the ignorant sons of bitches who end up getting what they deserve in the end.
Chin up my brother!
Hez

DaveyBoy

Reged: 05/06/04
Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
THERE IS NO CURE FOR HIV OR AIDS! DON'T SCAM US! new
      #104367 - 07/30/04 04:59 PM

THERE IS NO CURE FOR HIV OR AIDS! If there was, we wouldn't even be chatting on this message board!

--------------------
www.HIV-AIDS-CHAT.com
www.POZitiveLiving.com
www.HIVsearch.com
www.POZ.ca

Anonymous
Unregistered

#113235 - 10/29/04 01:57 AM

Good grief! Absolutely shamless. To post such rubbish is beyond words.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3731

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3